Chapter 30: deal

Ariana's POV
The arena in Pittsburgh was really big and the welcome that I was getting from my fans online already was amazing, a lot of macs fans are coming to see me perform.
We did the meet and greets and the q and a, then we chilled in the dressing room for about two hours like we do before every show.
Everyone was sitting around the dressing room, on the floor, chairs or the couch. Of course Y/N was by my side, her hand resting on my thigh as she joked around with Darrion, one of the dancers.
I lay my head on her shoulder and just listened to her speak, she squeezed my thigh lightly, rubbing it with her thumb. "You okay baby girl?" She asked.
"Yeah just tired" I replied, closing my eyes and enjoying the feeling of her hand against my thigh.
"You sure? How's your anxiety?" She questioned, leaning her head on my head as she spoke.
"It's okay, higher than usual because I'm on tour but I've got you so I'm good" I laughed quietly and I felt her kiss my head before continuing her conversation with Darrion.
"Baby?" I sat up from her shoulder and held her hand that was massaging my thigh.
"Yeah?" She asked, turning to face me giving me her full attention.
"Wanna go get food after the show?" I asked hoping she would say yeah so me and her could finally get some alone time.
"Yes please baby, i'd love that!" She smiled widely at me before kissing me, catching my bottom lips between her teeth and nibbling lightly, my hands wrapped around her neck and my nails dug into the base of her neck.
Everyone left about 20 minutes ago so it was just the two of us and we could spend some time together.
After our make out session that started the get heated as y/n lay me down on the couch, she got up and went over to the snacks table, grabbing some m and m's and giving them to me.
"I don't like m and m's, you know that" I replied looking at her confusingly. "Yeah but I do, throw them and I'll catch them in my mouth, I'm really good at this" she laughed standing a few feet away from me.
"Oh really?" I smirked. "Yeah what do I get if I get 10 in a row?" She played along with my flirting walking over to me and placed her hands either side of my face, kissing my lips.
"If you get 10 in a row, I'll give you a kiss" I replied, she laughed before kissing me. "Really? A kiss? I can get that if I want to" she laughed before kissing me again and again.
"Oh is it that easy? Well then if you don't get 10 I won't kiss you for the rest of the day" I retorted before sitting back and folding my arms, the m and m's starting to melt in my hand.
"Deal" she smirked. I threw the first one and she got it in, same with the second, the third and all the way up to the ninth without fail and finally she missed the tenth one.
She sunk to her knees dramatically and crawled over to me, pouting up at me.
"You asked for it, a deals a deal" I giggled as I ran my fingers through her hair as she looked up at me.
"It was a joke, please kiss me" she pleaded.
"Shouldn't mess around like that baby, I was gonna reward you tonight but I guess not" I looked away and folded my arms.

"Don't tease me like that baby, I'm sorry I take it back. I miss your lips and it's been like 2 minutes" she whined, sitting beside me and pulled me on to her lap so I was straddling her. After I finished giggling and she finished laughing she just stared up at me, smiling.
"You are a goddess" she whispered, rubbing my back with her hand as she spoke.
"No you are, I love you" I smiled at her as I caressed her cheek, rubbing it softly with my thumb.
"I love you too" she lay her head back on the couch and huffed loudly. "Just fucking kiss me please" she shouted making me cover her mouth and try make her be quiet.
She licked my hand causing me to take it from her mouth and rub it against her sweater.
"KISS ME PLEASE" she shouted even louder this time, I tried to climb off her but she was too strong she held me down.
"I can only be silenced by a kiss" she laughed, knowing she had already won.
I shook my head, laughing holding onto her shoulders for support. Her grip around me tightened, pulling me closer to her.
"ARIANA GRANDE BUTERA WON'T KISS ME BE-" i shut her up by placing my lips firmly on hers. She smiled against my lips and kissed me back. We kept kissing, she slid her tongue along my bottom lip requesting entrance but I playfully denied so she moved down and started kissing my neck. She sucked on my sweet spot lightly, causing me to moan and my mouth to open, she took this opportunity and slipped her tongue into my mouth.
Our tongues fought against each other, my tongue being yeh dominant one as per usual.
"I would love to explore your mouth all day, which I will do later but right now I have a show" I laughed as I leaned back pulling back.
Y/n pouted before leaning in again and placing a soft kiss on my lips. I giggled as I looked at the foundation on her nose and lipstick she had on her lips.
"What?" She looked at me with confusion. "We need to clean you up! I kind of got my make up on you" I laughed before jumping off her lap and grabbing a make up wipe from the table.

"Hey come back you were warm" she whined as I walked back over to her climbing onto her lap again. I wiped all the make up off and kissed her before going to the mirror to fix my own. I re- applied my lipstick and touched up on foundation, put on some more highlight and I was good.
"Hey Ari show starts in 10" Roshad said as he poked his head through the door. "Coming now" I smiled politely at him, looking at him as I straddled Y/n.
I climbed off her lap and took her hand and helped her up. As soon as she stood up she fell into me, I placed my arms around her and she kissed my collar bone lightly.
"Why do I have to share you for the next two hours?" She mumbled against my neck.
"Because you just do, don't worry I'll be off in a while and we can go for dinner and maybe have dessert back at the hotel" I said, squeezing her ass.
"Yeah I hear they do really nice chocolate cake" she laughed against me as I slapped her shoulder playfully and gasped.
"I'm joking, that sounds good baby" she said as she stood back and I took her hand in mind and lead her out to where she was waiting.
We kissed like we usually do before a show, she wished me luck and we said out I love you's and I was gone over to the lift.
I looked back at her and she just winked and blew me a kiss, which I returned.