Chapter 18: text me when you come to your senses...

Y/N POV
After breakfast, Ariana and I got ready and went downstairs to meet the rest of the crew and dancers. This morning was the first time me and Ariana had sex and honestly it was the most amazing experience of my life, I'm on cloud nine right now.
We all got into the car and decided to go shop around New York for a while before we went to Texas, Sarah was in Texas so I finally get to see her after weeks of being away from each other.
Paparazzi were everywhere today and they wouldn't leave us alone no matter where we went or what shop we went into. They just shouted rude comments and asked loads of personal questions and I could see they were making Ariana upset, some of the comments were getting to her. 
"Hey Ariana! How did it feel cheating on Pete? Oh I forgot you're used to it!" One of the paparazzi shouted from in front of us, trying to get a reaction which they were successful.
I took my hand that was in Ariana's and swung at the man who made the comment. When he looked back at me, I grabbed him by his sweatshirt. "What the fuck did you just say about my girl? Say it again I fucking dare you" I   shouted in his face as my grip got tighter.
The man just smirked at me and then started to laugh in my face. "She's just gonna leave you like she does with every guy she has ever been with, don't feel special" he said as he laughed. I let him go and pushed him back, he fell into the crowds of people that had surrounded us. I walked off in search of somewhere to cool off, I was really mad right now and I couldn't let Ariana see me like this.
Was he right? Would she leave me just like the rest? No he was wrong she was in love with me.
I walked into one of the stores and went into the bathrooms and locked myself in the cubicle.
Soon I heard the bathroom door open and expected to hear Ariana but instead I heard Courtney which was a huge relief, I have really bad anger issues and I don't want Ariana seeing me like this.
"Hey y/n/n? You in there?" Courtney asked as she walked past all the cubicles looking for me.
I unlocked the door and walked out, my eyes red and puffy from crying out of pure rage.
Courtney pulled me into a hug and rubbed my back slowly, I was finally beginning to calm and then my anger was back just as quick as it was gone.
I pulled away from the hug and started to hit the door repeatedly, watching my knuckles turn red to blue in a matter of seconds. "Y/N STOP!!" Courtney said as she tried to pull me back, holding my arm so I couldn't move it. It was moving on it's own, I wasn't able to protect Ariana from all those comments, it's the least I deserve.
Blood dripped from my knuckles onto the bathroom floor as I sunk to my knees, my back against the wall. My hand was definitely broken, the pain felt good. Courtney just say beside me and I lay my head on her shoulder, her being there meant more than anything in the world. Courtney has only ever been the one to calm me down in my fits of rage, she's used to it by now but Ariana has never seen this side of me before.
I cried for at least 10 minutes before the bathroom door swung open and in cake my girlfriend, her face full of worry.
"Baby?" She kneeled down beside me and touched my knee, I flinched at her action. I wasn't able for all this, it was too much, my body couldn't handle it. I didn't want anyone near me right now, I needed to be on my own but that hard when you have just started a world tour with your girlfriend.
Courtney lifted my head of my shoulder and stood up, letting Ariana take her place and Courtney kissed the top of my head and left.
I lay my head on Ariana's shoulder and didn't speak, I didn't want to speak or to talk about what happened, I just wanted it to be over.
"He didn't mean what he sa-" Ariana started. "Don't, please don't talk about it" I said as I sat up fully, holding my injured hand. Ariana just nodded and stayed there sitting beside me in silence waiting until I was ready, why was she so perfect?
"You know I love you right? Like more than anything in this world, the love I have for you is nothing like the love I've felt before. It's so different with you, I'm obsessed with you! I'm so in love that it scares me some times, the things I would do for you is unimaginable. But just know I love you and I'm never leaving you, you're stuck with me" Ariana giggled at the last part. I knew she loved me, she told me any chance she could but the comment got to me. Was I just another one of her publicity stunts?
"Is that what you say to all your ex's?" I said rather rudely. Ariana stood up, shocked at my comment and I didn't blame her but I don't regret saying it.
"How could you ever say that? After all the love and appreciation I show you and this is what I get? You think I do around falling in love with people just so I can break up with them. SHIT HAPPENS Y/N, YES I HAVE HAD PAST RELATIONSHIPS THAT DIDN'T WORK OUT BUT THAT DOES NOT GIVE YOU THE RIGHT TO QUESTION MY LOVE FOR YOU." I flinched at her sudden outburst, and backed more up against the wall. I've never seen her so mad in my life and ive made her mad before.
"Grow up y/n, text me when you come back to your fucking senses" was all she said before she walked out of the bathroom, leaving me sitting on the restroom floor with a broken hand. I've fucked up big time.