Chapter 27: preview

Ariana's POV
After messing around with Y/N for a while, just play fighting and kissing and singing stupid songs that we made up, I checked my phone to see that I got a text from Brian.
Bri: hey Ari, going to laser tag before the show. get ready we leave in 10 minutes!!
Me: on our way
"Hey baby, wanna go play laser tag?" I said, Y/N looked up from her phone and smiled widely.
"I'll take that as a yes, come on we have to be ready in like 5 minutes"
"I'm gonna beat your ass" y/n taunted from the bathroom as we got ready.
"You wish" I laughed when suddenly I heard footsteps running towards me and soon I was picked up and thrown over Y/N's shoulder. I giggled so much that I was beginning to lose my breath as she ran over to the bed and laid me down on my back, climbing on top of me.
"Say 'Y/N is the best' " she laughed as she placed her hands on my stomach.
"Never" I giggled placing my hands over my mouth trying not to laugh. Y/N took my hands and placed them over my head holding them in place with her hand.
"I'll give you one more chance baby"
I was in a playful mood and honestly could stay in this position all day so I wasn't complaining.
"Nope" I smirked at her before she began tickling my stomach, she kept going as I laughed louder and my body wiggled under hers.
Finally she stopped and after we both finished laughing, I propped myself up on my elbows as she sat on my lap still laughing to herself.
"Y/N is the best" I smiled widely, my teeth showing before she attacked me with kisses.
"Ariana is the best" she said against my lips before kissing them softly, leaving her lips lingering. I loved the feeling off her lips against mine I don't think I could ever get used to it.
"I...love...you" I said in between kisses before tapping her ass so she would get off because we really had to go.
"I don't wanna go, I wanna stay with you, in bed" she protested, falling into me making me fall back on the bed. "Baby, come on, I promise that if you get up now then I have a special surprise for you after the show" I bribed, as soon as I said surprise she lifted her head from my chest and smirked at me.
"What kind of surprise? Do I get a preview?"
"No preview because we are late but it will be worth it." She sat up off me, holding out her hand for me to take, which I gratefully did and she pulled my body against hers holding onto my hips.
"Just a little preview" she begged, she was desperate and it was sexy as fuck. Suddenly I cupped her crotch, rubbing her through her sweatpants, adding pressure the more and more she moaned against my ear. Suddenly when I knew she was getting excited I stopped and began walking away. She grabbed my hand and pulled me back, her eyes black with lust and desire.
"You aren't leaving me like that" she laughed before taking my hand and placing it back where it was. I pulled my hand away and kissed her. "You asked for a preview, you will have to wait" I giggled, as she smacked my ass when I walked away. "Tease" she muttered under her breath. Finally we were ready to go and Y/n was still extremely turned on, I'm glad I have that effect on her.
"I hate you" She said as she pulled me towards her squeezing my ass as she spoke. "No you don't, just because you don't get your way"
She laughed, her squeezing on my ass got harder as she placed her lips on my neck. I had to stop her because I was getting turned on and I knew I wouldn't be able to control myself.
"Baby, s-stop" I said, taking a step back so her hands fell from my ass and she placed them on my hips instead kissing my nose. "Let's go then princess" she took my hand and we walked down to the reception where everyone was waiting.
"About fucking time" Scott groaned as everyone stood up from the chairs they were sitting in.
"Sorry Y/N took forever to get ready" I winked at Y/N as her grip on my hand tightened and she swallowed loudly.
"Yeah sorry guys, let's go" she said before looking at me and rolling her eyes.
I kept my hand on Y/N's thigh the whole way there, inching closer and closer to her crotch slowly, making her throw her head back against the headrest playfully.
"This isn't fair" she whispered into my air before placing her arms around my shoulders.
I laughed, thinking of how much I could tease her considering the amount of teasing she does to me, it was my turn.
She took my hand off her thigh and intertwined our hands instead and placed them on her lap as she talked to Courtney and I talked to my mom.
"You ready for the second night back?" My mom asked me even though all I was thinking about was Y/n as she rubbed her thumb against my hand.
"I think so, I'm excited to see my babies but it just doesn't feel right with Malcolm gone" I said, my heart breaking even more just mentioning his name. Y/n must have heard because she held my hand tighter and pulled it closer to her, still talking to Courtney but she was letting me know she was still with me.
"Yeah honey, it hard but he would of wanted you to keep going, he's watching from above" she said calming me down. "We have added 'the way' to the set list in honor of him" I added. "Honey that's such a nice idea, he would love that! He's gonna sing his rap from above!" She smiled at me caressing my cheek from in front of me making me lean into her hand and sigh.
She turned back around in her seat and I lay down on Y/N's lap as she ran her fingers through my hair and I replied to fans on Twitter.
@Y/S/Nloveee: literally obsessed with Y/S/N, Y/n treats her so well and makes her happy. What more could we ask for?
@arianagrande: @Y/S/Nloveee I'm obsessed with her too! She does make me happy, thank you for supporting us :)
I replied to a few more.
@marrymey/n: I'm in love with y/n y'all, think I'm gonna have to steal her from Ariana. Have you guys seen how gorgeous she is?!!
I laughed before handing the phone up to y/n so she could reply.
@arianagrande: @marrymey/n hey it's y/n! I never leave Ariana's side so have fun trying to steal me! I love you tho!!
I blushed at Y/N's reply before locking my phone and just enjoyed the feeling of her running her fingers through my hair before we eventually got to the laser tag place.
We all entered our names into the computer, y/n did mine and I did hers and we stood back waiting for our names to pop up. All the dancers did each others so we laughed at the names they picked for each others when finally I saw mine.
Future Mrs. y/l/n
I hugged her tightly and jumped into her arms and she caught me by my thighs and pulled me in for a kiss.
We looked back up at the screen so we could look for Y/N's and finally her eyes found it and she laughed at the coincidence.
Mrs. Grande
She kissed me again before speaking. "I guess it's faith, now we have to marry each other" she laughed before placing me back down onto the ground.
We all got geared up and began the game. Y/n was winning of course but that's because I just stood behind her holding my hands around her stomach from behind.
"You're dead Ari" I heard Doug say behind me I squealed as I was quickly turned around and Y/n shot Doug making him die.
"Nobody touches my girl" Y/N laughed along with me and Doug as I blushed, thank god it was dark so you couldn't see.
The game ended and we went out to see who won.
1st Mrs. Grande
2nd Dougthepug
3rd Court-knee
"There's no way Courtney came third" I laughed along with everyone else. "Hey just because I didn't hide behind my girlfriend the whole game" making everyone laugh louder. "Hey! She killed one person, give her a break" Y/n joked along with everyone else. "Oh really who did she kill?" Courtney taunted as I took Y/N's hand.
"Me, by accident" Y/n laughed loudly as we took off our vests and put our guns back.