Chapter 34: make ups

Y/N's POV
Why do I do this? I'm mad at her yet I just let her back into bed with me because I know she can't sleep.
I woke up with Ariana's arms and legs wrapped tightly around my body, I lay there for a while thinking about everything, about Ricky while Ariana slept soundly in my arms.
I tried to wriggle out of Ariana's grip so I could get out of the house before she woke up because I couldn't face it right now but she held on tighter.
"Stay baby" she mumbled against my neck, her breath sending shivers down my spine.
"I've to go Ariana, I'm going to bring Sarah on a hike to try and make up for last night" I said as I took one of her arms wrapped around me and pulled it off me.
"Okay, go fix the problem with your ex and not your current girlfriend" she snapped at me before getting out of bed and walking into the bathroom slamming the door behind her.
I rolled my eyes and huffed loud enough for Ariana to hear and then slammed the bedroom door in a fit of rage, making the paintings on the walls shake.
I went in to Ariana's room and got changed, she walked in as I was washing my teeth and got changed.
"Can we talk?" She coldly said, standing at the door of the bathroom, folding her arms.
I spat out my toothpaste and cleaned my mouth before turning towards her, reciprocating her actions.
"I don't want to talk" I said, trying not to be too harsh, she was fragile.
"Well we have to fucking talk y/n"
"Well I don't want to talk right now" I retorted, taking my phone out of my pocket to text Sarah and tell her to get ready.
"Oh grow up, we have to talk, I hate fighting" she sighed.
"I hate fighting too but you can't win all the time Ariana, I'm upset, let me be upset" I said, looking at my phone as I spoke.
"Look at me" Ariana said taking a few steps towards me.
"What?" I said locking my phone and putting it in my pocket.
"I love you" She said, resting her hand on the sink counter blocking my exit.
"Yeah I love you too, you know that" I replied, looking at her shoes.
"Good, well as long as that's cleared, take all the time you need and when you want to talk I'll be here" she said, surprisingly nice considering she was just shouting at me.
"Thank you, I'll see you later" I said walking past her as she watched me leave.
"I'll see you later" was all she said before I left, it was weird not saying I love you, it didn't feel right leaving without saying it.
I ran into the kitchen, where she was making her breakfast.
"I love you" I said, trying not to be awkward about it.
"And I love you" She smiled at me, I nodded before turning around and going out to the car, Sarah not far behind me.
I drove us to a spot Ariana and I went to when we first started dating and we hiked the two hour hike catching up until we eventually had to the talk about the thing we were both avoiding.
"Look, I just wanted you to know that I did like you but it was different because we were best friends and I didn't want to ruin that. I love you, I genuinely do but it just never felt right and I know you felt the same. Sometimes I wish things worked out between us but it was never going to end well so it was best for both of us" I blurted our as we sat on a rock over looking downtown LA.
"It's fine, it doesn't matter anymore. I'm not going to lie like I was in love with you but I knew from the beginning that you were only in it for the sex, which is fine because that's what I let you believe that I thought the same. I've never seen you happier than you are with Ariana and I ship you guys so hard" we both laughed as Sarah began to tear up and so did I. "I love you, as a friend don't worry and I'm glad we are as close as we are because I wouldn't want anything to get in the way of our friendship, Ariana hates me but I don't blame her i'd protect you at all costs if I was in her position. Just treat Ariana well and we will be fine" we hugged it out and both decided to head back down the mountain before we cried.

Ariana's POV
Y/n has never been as mad at me before but she has every right to be mad, if it was the other way around I would have gone crazy.
She has been gone about three hours and I've cleaned the house and fed all the guests.

There was a knock at the door, I put Toulouse down and ran to get it hoping it was y/n. Instead I was greeted with Ricky, I completely forgot there was a dancers meeting going on.
"Hey baby" Ricky winked at me, hugging me which I instantly pulled back and looked at him with disgust.
"You won't resist it for much longer" her put his arms around me but was instantly pulled to the floor.
"Touch her again, I fucking dare you. I already beat up with ex don't make me beat up you" y/n looked down at Ricky, who lay on the floor overwhelmed by y/n's strength.
"Sorry, I should probably go in here" Ricky stuttered before getting off the floor and running into the meeting room.
"Thank you but I can protect myself" I said as I lifted down my top that Ricky had pulled up slightly.
"Yeah, clearly" y/n spat as she walked into the kitchen, I followed closely behind.
"Let's just talk about this, this can't go on any longer, can you at least kiss me?" I cheekily asked, I missed her lips so much it hurt. We haven't kissed since yesterday and we are never not kissing so it was super weird.
"No ariana" she said, putting bread into the toaster.
"Look can you at least tell me why you're mad?"
"Because what if he makes a move? I literally walked in on his trying to grab your ass. What if I'm not there next time?" She said, her voice soft.
"He won't make another move y/n, I promise. I love you and nobody else. What more do you want?"
"How do you know that?" She was getting angrier and I didn't want her having another anger outburst and break another hand.
"I just do, I won't let it happen, he won't get near enough to touch me" I tried reasoning with her.
"I guess I'll just have to take your word for it since we are going to be spending the next month with him" she sighed, spreading the avocado on her toast evenly.
"Can you kiss me now?" I pouted my lips, walking over to her.
She laughed lightly before crashing her lips against mine, grabbing my waist and gripping tight so I would open my mouth and she used this opportunity to slip her tongue in. We made out for a few minutes before Ricky interrupted us by coughing loudly.
"Um, do you have a pen?" He asked, staring at me. Y/n stood in front of me protectively.
"No she doesn't" she coldly said, placing her hand blindly behind her and pulling me closer against her back.
"Oh okay" Ricky stuttered again and walked back into the living room.
"Let's finish this upstairs, I literally can't be away from you for much longer" y/n said turning around and squeezing my ass.
I nodded, biting my bottom lip knowing how much of an effect that has on her. She took me by my hand and led me up the stairs, I turned around to see Ricky standing in hall watching her take me upstairs. Y/n turned around and smiled at Ricky before kissing me passionately, picking me up so my legs wrapped around her waist. She carried me into the room, I looked over her shoulder as she sucked lightly on my neck to see Ricky, wiping a tear from under his eye and then I slammed the bedroom door shut, ready for make up sex that I long for.