Chapter 3: The Breakup

Ariana's POV
"Will you be my girlfriend?"
I asked and I knew what the answer was gonna be but it was worth asking.

"Ari..." Y/N said and I knew then that she would say no so I started to climb of her lap when her grip tightened around me. I looked at her with confusion as I wrapped arms back around her neck.

"Yes" she said when she looked at me in the eye and I could of done a backflip with happiness in that moment. Y/N was mine. I knew I was moving super fast but it never felt so right and I knew she was the one and I was excited to get to know her fully.

I hugged her really tight and she hugged me back even tighter as she laughed along with me. I kissed her again but with so much love and passion that I felt her breath quicken as she deepened the kiss by upping my ass slightly which caused me to let out a moan and I felt her smile against my lips.

"I can't believe you're mine" I said as I rubbed Y/N's cheek with my thumb and looked at her face in admiration.
"you're so beautiful" I said and she looked down straight away and didn't say anything. "Baby?" I said as she looked up at me, "you aren't great at taking compliments, are you?" I giggled as I pecked her lips. She just shook her head and smiled "well you may get used to it" I winked at her when I felt my phone buzz in my back pocket.

Court-knee: where are you??
Court-knee: really? Did you guys actually leave me? I'm the reason you guys met, could of text me or something. I thought you got kidnapped. Text me.
Court-knee: did you make a move ;)
Court-knee: I'm still mad
Me: sorry, I just brought Y/N up to the rooftop to look at the view, we will come back down now
Court-knee: no no stay there, sorry if I'm interrupting something ;) am I? Pls tell me I am
Me: on the way down just open the door when I knock

"Cmon Courtney's worried about us we may go back down to the apartment" I said as I looked at Y/N who was just looking at me and admiring my face. "Stop staring! cmon!" I giggled at I jumped off her and took her hand.

"Sorry, wait does Courtney know about us?" Y/N asked me as I helped her up off the bench.

"No I didn't tell her yet, do you wanna tell her or will I?" She looked at me and then said " I don't know" I took her other hand in mine and said "look how about I'll tell her when we go in and you can go to my room and set up a movie and I'll bring the snacks?" I asked trying to see if that would make it easier.

She smiled widely and nodded, I laughed lightly and we walked back to the apartment hand in hand, the same way we came but this time we were together.

I have never felt this happy, her hand in mine felt so right and her lips were so soft and so kissable.

We walked up to 217 and knocked and the door swung open really fast which made Y/N jump slightly and I just laughed at her reaction.

"How's the love birds??" Courtney asked with a smirk, I tilted my head in confusion and Courtney just looked down at our intertwined hands.

"I'm not an idiot, call me Cupid, you guys are welcome, now if you will excuse me I have a date to attend to so you guys have fun but not too much, ari can I talk to you??" I gave her a confused look and she just said
"now".
"Baby can you just wait in the living room for like 2 minutes and I'll be in, you can go pick out a movie there's a load of them there" I smiled at Y/N who just happily nodded and gave Courtney a hug and said bye and I turned to Courtney who was giving me the look.