Chapter 39: Lily

*smut*
Ariana's POV
We got back to the house and sat out in the car for a while, talking about everything.
"I know we always talk about marriage and kids and stuff but do you actually want all that?" I asked.
"Well of course, definitely marriage and I'd love kids, why do you not want it?" She turned around in her seat to look at me confused.
"Oh no I do, it's just who is going to carry the baby?" I was thinking about this a lot lately and we haven't really talked about it cause we never have time anymore.
"Well it's up to you, if you wanna carry the baby then I would be more than happy but i can carry it if you want" she said, smiling at me.
"I don't know, we don't have to think about it for another few years anyway" I said, looking out the window thinking about everything Sarah said in the car.
"Sarah told me about you guys" I said, turning back to look at her.
"What about us?" She questioned, taking her seatbelt off.
"About your 'fling' or whatever it was"
"I wouldn't call it a fling, it wasn't anything like I didn't have feelings for her or whatever." She crosses her arms, sitting back into her seat more comfortably.
"She said that you guys were fucking for months before you met me" I was curious on what y/n thought about the whole thing.
"Well I mean yeah, I guess. Shall we go inside?" She said, putting her hand on her door handle.
"Don't avoid this baby, I wanna know about what you and Sarah had, she said you broke a lot of hearts" I said, reaching over and taking her hand in mine.
"Let's go inside, id rather not talk about my hoe phase and who I fucked with my girlfriend" she laughed before getting out of the car and coming over to open my door.
I huffed, annoyed that she wouldn't talk to me about it but respected her wishes and followed her into the house.
As soon as I closed the door my lips were attached to y/n's and she lifted me up, my legs wrapped securely around her waist.
"What's....gotten.....into......you" i said in between kisses as she began running up the stairs to our room, still holding me firmly.
"I just love you" She smiled up at me before attaching her lips to my neck, walking into the bedroom closing the door with her foot.
"Ahhh I love you too" I moaned as she sucked on my sweet spot leaving love bites all down my neck.
"Y/nnnn" I ran my fingers through her hair as she lifted my sweater over my head, staring down at my body and running her hands down my abs.
She kissed down my cleavage, licking and biting as she went making me moan in pleasure. In one move she took off my bra and threw it blindly across the room, hitting the wall.
She sucked down on my nipple, massaging the other tit. Nibbling and biting making me shut my eyes in pleasure as she put her hands up held mine above my head so I couldn't move.
She got to the waistband of my shorts and left a love bite right where they started and then with her teeth she pulled them down slowly, maintaining eye contact with me the whole time.
When my shorts were off she climbed her way back up, smashing her lips on mine catching my bottom lip in her lips and sucking. It was almost at the point of pain when she stopped and kissed the softly. We made out for a while, her hands roaming my body staying away from my crotch when suddenly she flipped us over so I was straddling her. She massaged my ass roughly as we made out passionately, my moans filling the room and probably the house.
"Sit on me baby" she groaned, grabbing my hips and pushing me up her body to her face.
"You sure baby, I'm not that light" I laughed, she smiled and nodded before I slowly lowered my crotch onto her face and held onto the headboard of the bed for support.
Her tongue went around in circular motions on my clit, she sucked on it lightly causing me to scream her name at the top of my lungs. I felt her smile under neath me at the sound of my moaning her name, her teeth sending waves of pleasure through my body.
"Baby" I screamed, the pleasure I was feeling was unimaginable, my legs began to shake with need and my eyes squeezed shut.
"I'm gonna c-cum" I stuttered out when she came out from under me and lay me back onto the bed climbing on top of me, kissing me so I tasted myself on her.
She slowly started to grind, our two bare pussy's creating friction and I have never felt so much pleasure in my life.
She groaned lowly which she rarely does, causing my face to go red and grip onto her hips, digging my nails in deeper causing her to yelp.
I began scratching at her back and arms as I climaxed, our juices mixing together and just when I thought it was over, y/n cleaned me up with her mouth making me climax a second time. My moans weren't even coming out anymore, I just lay with my mouth wide open, eyes squeezed shut and my back arched. Y/n held me down firmly before taking both my hands in hers and finishing her job.
She went into the bathroom to get a towel and cleaned me up before getting into bed beside me pulling me on top of her.
"That was incredible" she smiled and lazily kissed my lips.
"It really was" I said my cheeks still red and my lips red and swollen.
A thin layer of sweat coated our bodies as y/n pulled me closer to her, kissing me before we both fell asleep.
Y/N's POV
Last night was amazing, one of the best nights of my life. The light shone through the window waking me up, I checked the time and it read 8:56am.
After about an hour of trying to wake ariana, she finally gave in and woke up. We went downstairs for breakfast and as we were eating there was a knock on the door.
"I'll get it" Ariana smiled, kissing me before running off to get the door.
I heard muffled voices and then I heard a voice that I haven't heard in over a year. It couldn't be her, there's no way. I walked out to get a closer listen to see what was going on.
"Yeah she's in the kitchen, I'll call her" I heard Ariana politely say when I heard "baby" being called throughout the house.
I walked out and my eyes locked with her blue eyes, her blonde hair and perfect body, lily.
"What the fuck are you doing here?!" I said, protectively putting an arm around Ariana's waist.
"Oh come on now y/n I think I deserve a warmer welcome" lily sneered.
"Get the fuck out of here" I spat, my heart was racing and Ariana was staring up at me in confusion and why I was being so rude.
Lily was a girl I met about two years ago at a party, we fell in love and it was the first girlfriend I had since Malia died. She was amazing and perfect and our relationship was amazing until she cheated on my birthday and since our last fight we haven't spoken. I don't like to mention her to anyone and she was the last person I expected to see. She was toxic and I didn't want her anywhere near Ariana.
"Now baby, there's no need to be rude" Lily said smirking.
"Just fuck off" I was getting annoyed, my grip tightening around Ariana.
"Baby?" Ariana said, looking up at me.
"Oh sorry I forgot to introduce myself, how rude of me, I'm Lily, y/n's ex girlfriend" lily smiled at Ariana and extended her hand.
________________________________
Hope you guys are enjoying! Thanks for 8k reads, it means so much x

Borderline (Ariana/you)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara