Chapter 6: Bored

A few weeks later...
Y/N POV
The last few weeks have been the best weeks of my life. I've spent most of them with Ariana and Courtney and just getting to know her more. I've been doing my schoolwork and getting ready for finals.
Ariana and I went public 2 weeks ago when she posted a video of us doing our handshake which ended in us kissing on her Instagram. It blew up the internet and it was crazy for a few days but it eventually became old news and we were free to be together with only a bit of hate which we happily ignored. My phone has been blowing up lately with followers and people from my old school and people who never liked me in high school but now all of a sudden want to be best friends.
"Hey Y/N, where's Ariana? She's meant to be rehearsing at the dance studio in an hour?" Courtney said as she came into the kitchen and started pouring herself a glass of water. "Oh I think she's upstairs on a conference call, I don't know I only got here".
As if on cue, ariana ran down the stairs and embraced me in a hug and kissed me before turning to Courtney. "you coming to rehearsals or are you staying here?" Courtney put her glass in the sink and turned to Ariana who was leaning back into me as I held her from behind. " Y/N/N you going?" I nodded and hugged Ariana tighter who just giggled. "Then I'll go but only if I get to sit in the front because I always have to sit in the back" Courtney whined. "Okay I'll get star to drive and you can sit in the front with him and me and Y/N will sit in the back"
"Deal". We all went down to the car and went to the dance studio where Brian and Scott were waiting for us. "Hey Bri, Hey Scott" Ariana, Courtney and I said in unison. "Hey guys, ready to rehearse? I've got two dances for the sweetener tour that are ready to be learned." Ariana jumped up and down excitedly and we all went into rehearsals.
After rehearsals Ariana and I decided to go for lunch together. So after walking the streets of New York together for what seemed like forever we finally settled on a small vegan restaurant. We walked through the door and were immediately greeted by a girl about the same age as Ariana and I, her attention was all on ariana and I didn't like it one bit. "Table for two?" The girl flashed a smile at my girl and Ariana being the sweetest person ever just replied with a simple nod and a smile. She led us over to a table with her hand on Ariana's arm the whole way over, ariana seemed to notice so she rested her hand on my hip as she continued walking. "Okay I'll just bring over two menus for you guys" the girl said and she had the cheek to wink at my girl, that was enough I stood up but was quickly calmed down by Ariana placing her hand on mine and smiling up at me. "It's okay babu, I only have eyes for you" "I still don't like the way she looks at you, if she does one more thing I'm gonna say something, you're mine and only mine" Ariana giggled and brought my hand up to her mouth and kissed it. "I'm only yours baby".
Ariana's POV
Y/N was jealous and I could tell as soon as we walked into the restaurant, it was sexy as hell.
The girl came back to take our orders but all of her attention was on me and I felt really uncomfortable and Y/N just glared at the girl. We finally gave our orders. "Okay it will be down in a few minutes, beautiful" she winked at me. Y/N stood up and began walking over to the girl but I grabbed her hand and pulled her back before she could go any further. She looked down at me her face red with anger but her expression immediately softened when she looked down at me. "Sit down please, she ain't worth it, gorgeous".
The rest of the meal was good, we talked about everything and laughed a lot which is what I love most about Y/N is that I'm always laughing.
"Wanna go back to mine and watch a movie or something?" Y/N asked me as we walked hand in hand. " Yeah baby sounds good to me".
This is the first time I'm going to Y/N place and I'm really excited, she spends most of her time in my place because Courtney lives here aswell so it's just easier for her to be here.
We got into the car and headed to her place which was about 10 minutes from my place. She had a room mate that I had never met but I knew her name was Sarah and her and Y/N were really close, apparently she was a HUGE fan of mine which can make this whole thing really uncomfortable. We walked up to her door and her apartment was surprisingly big considering she was just a student studying in university, it had two bedrooms, a living room, two bathrooms and a kitchen. It was really small compared to my suite but it was homey and I preferred it there than to my own apartment to be honest.
"Ok so please know that Sarah loves you and has been begging me to bring you here so if she comes on too strong just know it's out of love" Y/N said and I just pecked her lips in response.
We walked inside the apartment and I heard a scream coming from the living room, "Y/N you're home!!" And a blonde petite girl came running out and embraced Y/N in a hug and didn't seem to notice I was there until I coughed slightly and Sarah's eyes went really wide and she looked from Y/N to me loads of times in shock before pulling me in for a huge hug which I gladly returned.
"Oh my god, you are like my biggest inspiration and I love your music and you are so pretty and I love you-"
"Okay Sarah, breathe" Y/n said to Sarah which made me laugh, Sarah blushed and looked at Y/n with embarrassment. "Sarah this is my girlfriend Ariana and Ariana this is my roommate Sarah" I smiled at Sarah and extended my hand and we shook hands and made some small talk mostly about my career, it was just like talking to a fan.
"Okay sorry I hate to break this up but may I steal my girlfriend back please, I hate third wheeling!" Y/n said, I took her hand in mine and continued listening to Sarah talk since she wasn't finished yet. I heard Y/n groan in frustration which made me laugh, she slightly tugged on my hand but when I ignored her because I didn't wanna be rude she rolled her eyes and went upstairs. I laughed before turning back to Sarah and I continued talking, eventually after about 10 minutes I knew I needed to go up to Y/n before she got mad at me for leaving her.
"I may go up to Y/n, it was really nice meeting you and I can't wait to see you soon. Bye"
I asked Sarah which room was Y/N's and then made my way upstairs to her room to find her lying on the bed on her phone.
"Are you going to give me a tour or am I meant to just walk around on my own?" I asked and she jumped slightly. "Why don't you get Sarah to give you a tour since you like her so much?" Y/n spat and I knew by her tone that she was annoyed at me but I was literally just being polite and Sarah was actually really funny.
"Ok maybe I will" I said while smirking but y/n didn't even look up from her phone she just sulked.
I climbed onto the bed beside her and lifted her arm and wrapped it around me and she kissed my head softly. "Well are you still mad at me cause I made conversation?" I asked while I lay on Y/N's chest and played with the strings on her hoodie. "No I just wanted my girlfriends undivided attention, is that too much to ask?" Y/n said as she ran her hand through my hair. I giggled and pecked her lips, "you have my full attention now, what do you wanna do?"
Y/n leaned down and kissed my lips, I kissed her back and I felt her smile into the kiss. She deepened the kiss by pulling me on top of her and running her hands down my back and squeezing my ass slightly causing me to let out a small moan into her mouth. She smiled but quickly continued what she was doing, then she stopped suddenly and just kissed my forehead softly with so much love. "Not yet princess, soon" I just nodded, disappointed because I wanted to show her how much I love her but I had to respect her.
"Why?" I asked Y/n after about 20 minutes of cuddling and watching stupid videos on her phone. "Why what baby?" She asked still looking at her phone, I took the phone out of her hand and put it behind me and I sat up facing her with my legs crossed, she sat opposite me in the same position. "Why do we never go further than kissing? Why don't you want me?" Tears began to form in my eyes, I just loved her so much that I wanted to show her.
"Baby.." she looked down at her hands and began to trace the tattoos on her fingers. "No Y/n why? I'm serious, I'll wait forever for you but just give me a reason, I've been patient with you and I've tried so many times but you stop me every time. Why baby?" I took one of her hands in mine and rubbed my thumb over her knuckles.
"I just can't, this is all new to me, I'm scared.."
"Scared of what baby? Scared I'm gonna hurt you?" She shook her head furiously and kissed my hand before speaking. "I'm scared you'll leave me, after I give you everything there's nothing more I can do, you'll get bored" she said and her words broke my heart. How could she ever think that? I love her no matter if we never had sex.
"No no no baby, I would never get bored of you or leave you. Oh my god baby no I love you so much and I'm going to spend the rest of my life with you and I want you to be the mother of my children. Please don't ever think that's all I want" she just nodded sadly and I leaned in and pecked her cheek and she lay into me, her head against my chest as I lay down and she slowly drifted to sleep as I ran my fingers through her hair.
________________________________
This is my first book! Please let me know what you all think! I don't know whether to add smut or not so please comment and vote to let me know if you like it or not! Thank you - C