[33] Tearful Reunions... Nailed it!

'You're crazy.' Sophie laughed beside me, leaning against the small table on the airplane.

                'Ah, I get that a lot.' I smiled.

                It took me the entire bike-trip here (yes, I did take the boy's service again, heh), the entire check-in, and now the entire flight to explain to Tamaki's mother nearly my entire life story.

                From the beginning of the Host Club, to the end of Kyouya's claim.

                Nothing more, nothing less.

                'However, if my little boy is everything you say he is...' She smiled softly.

                'Eh, he can be a little shit sometimes too...' I shrugged, remembering all of the times he nearly tickled me to death.

                'That's to be expected,' She breezed, 'After all, that's what young men are for, aren't they?'

                'Being little shitheads?' I asked dryly. 'If so, his Host Club has it nailed.'

                She smiled, and though she might not have had Tamaki's charisma, she certainly did have his beautiful features.

                'Well, I shall have to meet this Host Club of his!'

..::..::..

                'Just through here,' I dragged Tamaki's mum through luggage collection, hoisting her suitcase over a shoulder.

                'Are you sure you're okay with that?' She watched my white knuckles around her bag.

                'Yeah,' I gritted my teeth (what did she pack in here, bricks?), 'but we need to find my bike quick. I hope it hasn't been towed away...' I chewed my lip worriedly, and I was so deep in thought I didn't notice the commotion until Sophie tugged my sleeve.

                'What's going on over there?' She asked.

                'Huh?' I replied blankly, turning in the direction of a large group of girls.

                'Kyaa~! You're so sweet!'

                'Oh my princess, you honour me with your beautiful praises...'

                'Oh my God.' My jaw dropped.

                'What's wrong?' Sophie enquired gently.

                'It's them.' I groaned, rubbing my forehead with my free hand. 'Trust them to come out like a bunch of morons.'

                'Them?'

                'The Host Club.'

                I stalked over to the group, my bike momentarily forgotten.

                The bitches at school, I could handle.

                The bitches outside of school... were going down.

                'Do you have a girlfriend?' A girl with long black hair was practically draping herself over my blonde, whom I'd just caught sight of in the midst of the crowd.

                'Yes, in fact—'

                ''Scuse me, coming through.' I elbowed through the group of people, wondering how this group of idiotic boys managed to attract so much attention wherever they went.