[17] I Am The Princess Of Bitches, But I Can't Bitch-Slap!

.: I am sick of making OC names, so this is just some random dickhead here to fuck up Alex's fun. But don't worry he won't be on for very long :.

                I had eventually recovered from the blow to the head Alexandria had dealt me this morning, and managed to track her up to here.

                The scene in front of me was exactly what the C.E.O. had described: The she-demon getting affectionate with the rich cows.

                Sneering, I flipped open my phone clicking photos as I backed out of the Ouran garden.

                I had enough evidence, enough photos for a promotion and enough dirt to have my only rival Supervisor-to-be ...

                ...disappear.

.: Alex :.

                'No Tamaki...' I repeated again, flicking muffin crumbs at him.

                'Why not?' He begged for the millionth time. 'My Dad's not home again until Thursday, and the cook can make whatever meal you want!'

                Thursday...the business meeting...

                'I am not having dinner with you. It's like...a date.' I made a face, ignoring the fluttery feeling in my stomach.

                'And we now observe the Phoney Prince...organising a date with the new bad-girl of the Academy?' Renge interrupted, leaning over to examine us.

                'Wow. I'm now a 'bad-girl'?' I snickered, plucking the microphone from her hand as I stood up.

                'Hey, that's mine...!' She desperately grabbed for it, but I caught Hikaru's eye over her head.

                He nodded his agreement, the copper-haired twins grinning at the mischief we were planning.

                Well, who knew that I'd be working with those two troublemakers?

                I pegged the microphone in their direction, and they jumped up from the table where they were entertaining who-knew-who to catch it on the full.

                Kaoru quickly ran away with it, Hikaru hot on his heels. Renge quickly raged and followed them, her hair flying about like a bunch of snakes.

                Smirking smugly, I sat back down.

                Until I realised...

                ...they were using the goddamned chase to act like a freaking old, married couple?

                'Slow down, Kaoru!' Hikaru laughed, reaching for the other boy, and I think I heard several groups of girls swoon.

                Good grief.

                Tamaki clicked in my face again. 'Hello? Dinner. Tonight.'

                'No Tamaki!' I repeated while everything was kinda calm.

                Kinda; because Renge was occupied and no longer annoying me...

                ...but that didn't stop the glares of death coming from around the garden.

                Wow, I'd never realised how popular Tamaki was.