[29] Make Some Cookies With Me, Pervert-kun!

'Well then?' I tilted my head. 'What will it be?'

                'What will what be?' She hissed. 'I will not—'

                'Don't play dumb with me, bitch.' I growled lowly, jabbing a finger in her direction. 'I know you're the source of Tamaki's—'

                'Okay, okay, okay! That's enough—' Tamaki jumped on top of me trying to bring some kind of peace back, except I grabbed his waist and held him down.

                With his face accidentally pressed into my lap.

                Whoopsies.

                'You will bring her here.' I snapped. 'To think you could—to think you had the right even, to screw around with him and his mother makes me sick. Me. And I kill like breathing.' I muttered the last bit with a dark laugh. 'So what does that make you?'

                'Alex...' Tamaki's muffled voice vibrated against my leg.

                I stroked his hair calmly, though inside I was seething.

                Yes, I knew what Kyouya had told me.

                Yes, it ate away at me every time I saw Tamaki help someone at his own expense.

                And yes, I was going to fix it and try to do something for him.

                Because after all... I hadn't really done anything except drag him into danger and stomp all over his feelings. Honestly, I was still trying to justify why he wanted to kiss me.

                'Anne-Sophie is being kept healthy in a comfortable environment in exchange for her son to achieve head of the Suoh business. It was her decision to—'

                'Her decision? You practically ripped away her son, after fucking with her side of the business and taking away her husband.' My eyes glinted.

                'She was in agreement with—'

                'That doesn't make it acceptable. What I find sad though, is you don't regret it. You don't regret ruining a family.'

                'I—'

                'No, don't.' My voice was soft, but didn't lack any less hatred and venom. 'You have five business days to call her back in. If not, I'll do it myself.'

..::..::..

.: Tamaki :.

                'Why did you do that?' I asked quietly, leaning against the white pillar in the patio out the back.

                'Weren't you listening when I was talking?' Alex was lying on her back in the grass, and upraised hand tracing the outlines of fluffy white clouds floating overhead.

                'Yes but—I mean I—I just—Ugh.' I shook my head.

                My grandmother hated me, and I knew that hurt me.

                I knew she loathed my mother too, my dear mother, did take its toll sometimes.

                But what I found surprising, was the fact that no matter how hard I tried to hide my hurt, to hide my pain, a girl I'd known for only a few months, who'd I'd only kissed a few times...hell, who'd only been to my house on three occasions picked up on it.