[30] Kyouya, I Have A Favour To Ask

.: Alex :.

                I sighed exasperatedly, watching the sun rise from above the tree line from my bedroom window.

                Today was Wednesday, marking the beginning of the fifth day since I'd confronted the resident bitch. And she didn't seem to be doing anything about Anne-Sophie either.

                Anne-Sophie...

                I was pretty sure I'd heard that name somewhere, but the exact place had continued to elude me since Tamaki-kun's grandmother had uttered it.

                But now wasn't the time for that.

                 I had bigger problems on my mind.

                Since I'd managed to escape jail—and possible doom—I hadn't had to go to school, "work" for Kyouya, or practice any skills apart from learning the piano.

                Don't get me wrong, piano was über fun—especially with Tamaki-kun as my teacher. But now that my busy schedule had some to an end; wake-up, try not to die, punch some fan girls and sleep, had come to an end, I was full of excess energy to burn.

                And by excessive...

                ...I meant I was harassing everyone 24/7.

                Because though I was in "rehabilitation", Tamaki still had to go to school. I grilled him every night about clingy girls (that I made a note of to personally beat up later) and the rest of his friends.

                His dad was still trying to get used to me being stuck in his house, often jumping whenever I "snuck up" on him. Honestly, I swear middle-aged people can't tell the difference between walking softly and tip-toeing now-a-days.

                Yuzuru always struck up conversation though, starting off with 'expecting big things from me'. It was almost like he was trying to take a derelict child under his wing or something.

                I guess he hadn't heard about the hell I was putting his mother through then.

                And that I wasn't a derelict... I just a different view to the rest of humanity.

                'Alex-san~!' A familiar voice sang as warm arms wound themselves around my waist.

                'What did I tell you about knocking?' I sighed, tipping my head back onto Tamaki's shoulder to look at him.

                He shrugged, rubbing his face on the side of my neck. 'I don't know, my princess, care to refresh my memory?'

                'Psh nah.' I rolled my eyes, pulling away. 'I don't have that kind of time, you know!' I wagged my finger in his face.

                'Well that's too bad, because you're coming back to school today and are still in your pyjamas.' He grinned mischievously.

                Hence...

                ...my bigger problem.

                I had all of my clothes; even the torn school dress... but was having a few problems. Over the weekend I'd gone shopping with Tamaki!

                Yes, the guy wasn't only a pretty face and caring boyfriend.

                He didn't complain when carrying my bags! If anything, he had been as excited as I was!