[11] Let's Play: Kick The Can!

'What the hell is 'Kick-The-Can'?' I shook my head, stifling another yawn.            

                Wow, I was really tired lately.

                'You don't—' Hikaru grabbed my right arm.

                'Know what—' Kaoru grabbed my left.

                'Kick the can is?' Tamaki nearly leapt on top of me, rubbing his check against my cheek. 'It will be okay! You will be put out of your misery that is ignorance in a few moments!'

                'Get off me!' I growled, squirming in the threesome's grasp. None of these boys know the definition of personal space!

                'Why?' The twins grinned, I suddenly started to fear for what was left of my sanity.

                The skipped down the hallway, my toes only just brushing the ground as I was dragged along behind them. 'Play! Play! Play!'

                'Ugh...' I hung my head, watching the other Hosts follow along behind us.

                'Master Tamaki!' The old lady from before called from inside one of the numerous rooms. 'Try not to make too much mess!' She poked her head out of the door, giving him a stern look. 'And get that lady friend of yours some clothes!'

                'Yes Shima!' Tamaki called back, and started to pry the leech-like twins off my body.

                'Who is Shima?' I asked, feeling left out of the loop. At least she wasn't a bitch like his grandma.

                'Maezono Shima, 82 years old and Chief of Staff in the second Suoh Residence. Blood type—' Kyouya seemed like he was on a roll, but honestly, I didn't need to know her whole life story.

                Unlike...

                I looked up at Tamaki through my bangs, analysing him. His blonde hair fell attractively over his purple eyes, his boyish features obviously one of his main appeals. His easy smile was always in place, hiding the pain that was sometimes reflected in his eyes. Knowing his life story is one of my top most priorities.

                Only for the objective! I need to know...just for the objective.

                'Come on!' He tugged my hand, pulling me away from the group. 'Hey, Kyouya! You know where the cans are, right? I'll meet you outside in a moment!'

                'What are you doing?' I raised an eyebrow, stumbling along behind him as he trotted down the hallway.

                'Getting you a dress!' He grinned.

                'Hell no.' I dug my heels in, falling onto my butt in the middle of the hallway. 'I am not wearing a dress.' I glared up at him.

                Family problems or no, I still wasn't putting that shit on.

                'But it's pretty!' He bent over, his face close to mine.

                I sighed. 'Tamaki, just tell me where you put my bag.' I attempted to tug my hand out of his, but to no avail.

                'Why?' He tried to pull me up.

                'Because my own clothes are in there.' I poked my tongue out, blatantly refusing to stand up when he pulled my arm. 'And they're probably dry by now too.'