[31] Into The Éclair-Lair!

Striding out of that Academy felt so good—good to the point when I reached the double-oak doors I flung them open with both arms.

                On the side of the road outside, there was a small car park I'd caught sight of as Tamaki brought me to school.

                Oh no, it wasn't the car park I was pleased about.

                It was my black-beauty, the motorcycle, not only washed and seemingly waxed, but weapon free too!

                I did a quick search, finding the keys hidden above the wheel. Thank God someone had pity on me and had left it here.

                Otherwise I would've had to wait to con Yuzuru into taking me and to pay for a legal flight.

                As I before I was caught... I never had to pay for flights. Quite the contrary actually, I had people on stand-by all the time at international airports, ready with a fake passport.

                I guess I'll use my sources one time more before retiring from crime...

                I threw a leg over the bike and turned it on, feeling it roar to life beneath me.

                Smiling my satisfaction, I plucked up the jacket and threw it on, slipping the helmet over my head.

                I was mildly surprised by the fact no one had come out to stop me leaving, but that thought was pushed to the back of my head as my phone vibrated in my pocket.

                Ignoring it, I decided to instead speed to the airport, gate-crashing the first flight to France.

..::..::..

                'I heard about what happened...how can we trust you?' There was a business man sitting behind with his back to me, us both in the waiting area before customs.

                'Do you want to me to kick your balls in in front of all of these people?' I replied, holding my phone to my cheek as a cover as I spoke with him.

                'Good ol' feisty ones...' I felt the man shift in his seat, dropping a small booklet as he got up. 'Just don't get caught. Remember the three rules.' He faked checking his watch.

                'I didn't get this from you,' I plucked up the passport under the cover of dropping my wallet, 'I didn't see you here, I don't know who you are.'

                'Good.' And the man walked off, feigning a rushed pace to the next terminal that was due for a fakey.

                I flicked open the passport, my own frowning face staring back out at me.

                Alyssa Meyers.

                Huh. What a cover name.

                Then again, at least it wasn't something like John Smith.

                I checked the flashing television hanging from the roof one more time, confirming my flight to be in half an hour.

                Rising with a sigh, I trudged over to my least favourite place in the world.

                Customs.

                Due to the fact I always hid my weapons, I often forgot about them if they'd been on my person for a long period of time.