[10] Bitchy Grannies And Cake Pops

'Do you need some help?' Tamaki knocked softly against the door to the bathroom.

                Instead of turning, I just glared at him in the mirror. One of my arms was reaching for my back over my shoulder, the other from under. In neither position could I get the last of the dried blood on my back and sports bra.

                Why is it my sports bras always get stained with blood?

                After a few more awkward moments of fruitless stretching, I sighed and let my arms hang down limply.

                'Yes please.' I grumbled, handing him the towel.

                He grinned with triumph, stepping further into the bathroom.

                'Do you like it here?' He asked, taking the little white cloth from me.

                Oh, did I mention that despite Haruhi's place being two minutes' walk down the road, Tamaki had made us all come to his place? He had literally ordered Mori to throw me in the Limo (yes, he did call for two) with him and the twins, and driven away. Haruhi, Honey and Mori had jumped in the other, following close behind.

                Kidnapping at its worst if you ask me.

                'Yeah, I guess.' I answered as nonchalantly as I could, when the interior designer inside of me was screaming.

                This place was beautiful—the colours, the carpets, the paintings, the masses of stairs! I just wanted to faint in happiness, but that would have been a bit awkward.

                'Really?' He chuckled. 'Well, what's it like at your home?'

                Not for the first time I was tempted to lie to glorify my pathetic life, but knew deep down there was no point.

                'Ugh, I manage.' Was all I said, the soothing circles he was drawing on my back sending me into a half-asleep state.

                'Are you falling asleep?' He tapped my forehead with a finger, looking at me in the mirror.

                'What? No—' I yawned. 'Way.' I looked up at him guiltily.

                'I would be careful in there.' The twins appeared in the door. 'Tamaki-semapi is a certified pervert.'

                'What?! I am not!' Tamaki cried, his face going bright red.

                My lips twitched as he turned as started to yell at the twins, and they yelled back.

                The playful bond they have...sometimes I grew very envious of them.

                'I'm not a pervert, am I Alex?' Tamaki turned to me for assistance.

                'Well...I dunno...' I watched a mischievous glint light my eyes in the mirror and Tamaki's jaw drop open.

                'What? I was just trying to help!' He cried, grabbing my arm.

                I looked from him to his hand on my arm, from his hand on my arm and back to him. 'Pervert.' I declared, messing with him.

                He looked like I'd just kicked his puppy, making a weird noise, and suddenly disappeared.

                'Woah, where'd he go?' I looked around, even flicking open the large glass door to the spacious shower.