Chapter 26

When I left the school I saw Luke sitting on the stairs in front of the school door.

"Hey" I said and sat next to him.

"Hi" he said quietly.

"Is everything alright?" I tried to catch his gaze but he was staring at the emptyness.

"Yea, I'm fine, you don't have to worry"

"You can tell me if there's anything wrong" I put my hand on his shoulder.

"Just some family problems, it's not a big deal" he stood up and helped me up aswell.

"Okay" I smiled slightly and he gave me a small smile in return.

"Come on! I'll take you somewhere!" he slightly pulled me towards his car.

"Where?"

"Anywhere you want" he opened a car door for me.

"Thanks" I giggled. I watched as he entered the car from the other side.

***

"Remeber that place?" he asked me as we had made it to the beach he showed me two days ago.

"How could I forget this? It was like two days ago" I smiled.

"Wanna climb the stones again?"

"Naah, I'll skip today"

"What about swimmimg?" he smirked.

"No way! I don't have bikini"

"You don't need bikini" he laughed and pulled me over his shoulder. He started running towards the water. Luckily I left my phone to car this time.

"Let me goo!" I yelled and smacked his back lightly.

He only laughed. He put me down when he reached the water.

"No clothes or wet clothes?" he smirked.

"I'm not getting in, it's freezing cold"

"Pwetty pweasee" he made a pout face.

"Nope" I said popping the p.

"You'll get to wear my hoodie after" he begged.

"Alright" I said just because I hate when people start begging.

"Yay!" his face lit up and he pulled off his hoodie and threw it on the sand.

"Don't look" I said as I started to undress because I didn't want my clothes to get wet.

He put his hands on his eyes but I could tell he was peaking.

"I told you to not look" I blushed.

"Well, I can't help" he smirked. My cheeks started to get red.

I took my clothes off and I was now in only underwear and so was Luke.

"You go first" I pushed him in to the water. He pulled me with him so we both fell in to the freezing sea.

"Shit!" I screamed as I jumped up.

Luke was laughing so hard it seemed like he's about to pee his pants.

"That's what you get when you try to push me"

"You little..." I started splashing the water.

He started running and I followed him. When we had run far enough we both stopped and tried to catch our breath.

"You can't just..." I panted.

"I can't just what?" he pulled me closer to him and looked me with his deep blue eyes.