Chapter 11

"Be quiet, my mom is sleeping" he whispered.

We tiptoed to his room. It was small. Room walls were covered with old rock band posters. We sat down on his bed.

"So are you gonna answer my question?" he asked.

"Well... It's a long story..." I looked at the floor.

"Tell me" he put his hand on my back which gave me a comfortable feeling.

"Alright... So basically... When I got home, Ricky invited me over to watch movies and my mom didn't want me to go but I still did..." I said quietly.

"You little badass!" he interupted.

"Shut up!" I poked him gently "I went to his place then and we watched few movies..."

"If that's the reason you woke me up this late then you should get out" Luke joked.

"Can I finish?"

"Go on" he said and looked down.

"He started to kiss my neck for some reason and then I got mad and ran away... I guess I overreacted a little... But yeah..  That's pretty much what happend..." I said and blushed.

"So are you like dating with Ricky?" he asked lowering his tone.

"I guess..." I answered.

"Why did you come here then?" his voice was colder.

"Because... I don't know... I just kept running until I got here..."

"Okay" he said coldly. Why is he like that out of nowhere?

"Can I take a shower?" I asked.

"Are you staying the night?" he answered with a guestion, his voice little softer.

"Can I...?"

"If you need to" he said.

"Thank you" I smiled.

"Go out of my room, turn left and you'll find a bathroom." he said rubbing his eyes.

"Alright, thanks" I said and quickly went to the bathroom.

I looked myself in the mirror and realized how horrible I look. My hair was a mess and there was mascara everywhere on my face. I stepped into a small shower thingy and washed my hair and body and quickly got out. I blowdried my hair with a blowdrier that must be Lukes mothers. I hope she doesn't mind.

When I was finally done with everything I put my clothes back on and went back to Lukes room.

"I hope you don't mind if I used your mothers..." I started talking but I saw Luke sleeping on the floor with a bunch of pillows. His bed was free so I guess I could sleep there then.

I climbed under the blanket and tried to sleep but it was hot in there. I checked if Luke is still asleep and took my clothes off. I hope he doesn't mind.

-------------------------------

"Good morning sleepyhead!" Luke yelled.

"Shut up" I mumbled and covered my head with a pillow but he pulled it away from me.

"C'mon! It's like 2PM already! You must feel really comfortable here" he looked at my clothes that were at the end of the bed and smirked at me.

"Shut up!" I threw the pillow at him.

"But Bel, I'm serious. Get up or I have to pull off your covers." he said with a serious face.

"You wouldn't dare!"

"You think?" he smirked as he started pulling my blanket off.

"Stop! I'm naked!" I giggled and he stopped.

"Alright, I'm going to make breakfast or something" he said and walked out of the room.

I got dressed and ran my fingrs through my hair to make them look a little better. I checked my phone: 8 missed calls and 9 messages. 6 calls and 3 messages from my mom and 2 calls and 6 messages from Ricky. I ignored my moms texts and went through Rickys:

"Babe sorry I didn't mean to rush you"

"Call me please"

"Why arent you answering?"

"Forgive me!?"

"Answer me please!!!"

"I didn't mean to do this sorry babe give me a call pleaseeeeeeeee"

Then I decided to call my mom. She answered after 4 or 5 rings:

"Where the hell are you girl!? I hope you know that you're grounded!" she yelled through the phone.

"You can't do that!" I felt my eyes get watery.

"Get home now if you don't want to get grounded for the rest of the year!" she kept yelling.

"Stop yelling mom! I'll come" I said quietly and ended the call.

-------------------------------

Vote or/and comment if you liked it please? :)