Chapter 7

I don't know why I got mad at her. I mean she always acts like she doesn't care when I tell her something. But she cares. I hope.

***

When I finally got my homework done I texted Carola.

"Guess what happend!!"

It took her few minutes to answer

"What what? Tell me Im exited!!"

"Its a boy!"

"What? You were pregnant?

"No you idiot :D I think I like a boy <3"

"Awwww :')"

I tossed my phone on my bed and went to take a shower. I brushed my teeth and dried my hair. I put on grey pajama pants with little sheeps on it and a white t shirt and went to bed.

I couldn't get my mind off from Ricky. He was such a nice boy. Luke suddenly popped up in my mind. Does Amy know that I sat next to him in math class. She acted very weird when we were talking about the math. Then I finally fell asleep.

***

I woke up to the most annoyng sound ever. My alarm clock. I slowly opened my eyes and got out of the bed. I quickly  brushed my teeth and got dressed up. I put on dark wash skinny jeans and neon pink top.

When I went to the kitchen mom was reading a magazine and drinking coffee again.

"Morning." I said sleepily.

"Good morning!"

I searched the cabinets for cereal but I found nothing.

"We're out of cereal." I told mom while I found nutella instead.

"Well, eat sandwiches then" she said, not really paying attention.

I didn't say anything. When I finished my breakfast I took my bag. "Have a nice day mom!" I shouted as I went out of the door.

***

When I got to school Josy and Amy were standing next to my locker again.

"Hey!" I said as I went to hug them.

They both said hi to me.

"How did you know which locker is mine?" I asked.

"We don't silly! Our lockers are here too" Josy told me.

"So... How was your date thingy with Ricky?" Amy asked, a little smirk on her face.

"It was extremely awesome! He's so cute and stuff and...." I said too loud and now everyone was staring at me.

"Calm down a little" Josy giggled.

***

I had math first. I sat down at my usual place.

"Hey there" I heard a voice from the back.

"Hi, Luke" I said without looking at him.

"Look here!" he said.

"Why?" I asked.

"Just look here!" he commanded.

"Nope" I whispered.

"Pleaseeee" he pleaded.

I looked at him for a second and turned back then.

"I knew it!" he whispered.

"What?" I asked too loud

"Ms. Black? Have you got any problems?" teacher asked suspectfully.

"Ummm... I don't think I unerstand the ummm... I don't understand a shi...thing." I said nervously.

"Why don't you sit down next to someone who can help you?" he proposed.

"Ummm... Yeah... Why not?" I smiled nervously.

I looked at Luke and he nodded. I took my stuff and sat next to him.

"What exactly do you not understand?" he asked me.

"Well lets be honest.... If you asked me what I did understand then there would probably be like 2 or 3 things." I said. He let out a little giggle, making his dimples show up. I felt weird.

"I could help you to study if you want. I mean like after school..." he said nervously.

"That would be great" I smiled and we both started listening to the teacher.

***

I went to the cafe to meet Josy and Amy. Josy was sitting alone in the booth and Amy wasn't there yet.

"Hey!" Josy said happily as she spotted me.

I sat down next to her and said hi aswell.

"Where's Amy?" I asked.

"She isn't coming here today! She went to eat with a guy!" she said exited.

"Cool" I smiled.

"You haven't told me about your date with Ricky yesterday, go on!" she said.

I told her about the date and stuff.

***