Chapter 22

I quickly changed my clothes and did my hair and went downstairs. Mom was watching TV.

"I'm going out" I said quietly.

"But you're grounded" she said, not taking her eyes off the TV.

"I don't care" I mumbled.

"Great"

"I know right." I heard the doorbell ring.

"Who's this?" mom asked eyes still on the TV screen.

"My friend, I'm going now, bye" I hurried to open the door.

"Hey" Luke smiled.

"Hi, let's go"

***

"Are we there yet!?" I was starting to lose my patient.

"Nooo, I'll tell you when we're there, you don't have to ask it all the time"

"Can you at least tell me where the fuck are we going?"

"You'll see soon enough" he smirked.

"Fuck you" I pushed him lightly.

Suddennly he stopped the car.

"So this is it?" I looked out of the window. Trees, trees and even more trees.

"Nah, just follow me" Luke pulled me out of the car and started to walk into the woods. I followed him.

"Now close your eyes" he said after we had walked for a little while.

I closed my eyes tightly and he took my hand to guide me. We had walked few more minuted when I started hearing the sound of waves crushing against the rocks.

"Now you can open your eyes" Luke stopped walking and so did I.

I slightly opened my eyes and looked around. It was a beach. We were standing on the edge of the forest. One more step and I would have touched the white sand.

Most of the beach was sandy but there were a lot of huge rocks in the sea and some at the edges of the beach.

The sun was just about to set, the sky was starting to get pink. The light rays of the sun were slightly touching calm sea water.

"Wow" I said after a long silence.

"Like it?" Luke let go of my hand.

"Ofcource!" I shouted exited and Luke started giggling, showing his dimples. I just couldn't help but stare.

"C'mon" he pulled me from my wrist and started running towards the water.

"Nonono, we're not going to swim!" I shouted.

"Who says we are?" he climbed on a small rock and pulled me with him.

"We're going there!" he pointed to a big rock war away from us.

"How? There's no way I'm gonna get wet"

"Good luck with that then" he winked and started giggling.

"Just kidding, we'll climb all those rocks untill we get there" he said.

"You're crazy" I smiled at his stupid plan.

"Nah, only seems like that to you"

And we started climbing.

***

"C'mon, just a small jump, you can do it!" Luke shouted.

"No, I don't wanna fall into the water, it's freezing cold" I got chills just from thinking of being in that water.

"You won't fall, it's just a small jump, c'mon I'll catch you!"

"Okay but if I fall you have to carry me out"

"Deal" he smiled and I jumped. Ofcource I couldn't make it and fell right into the cold sea water.

I heard Luke's beautiful laughter.

"Very funny" I said with a shaky voice. I was right, it was freaky cold.

I heard a big splash and felt Luke's warm arms around me and soon I found myself sitting on the huge rock Luke pointed on at the first place.

He put his black hoodie around my shoulders.

"Are you cold" he almost whispered.

"A little... What about you? You must be freezing" I looked him and he had goose bumps on his skin.

"No don't worry about me" he put his arm around me. I'm not sure if it was to make feel warmer or he just put it there but for some reason I enjoyed his touch.

Sky was now almost completely red. Little droplets of sun shine on the water were blinding my eyes.

"Beautiful" I heard Luke's whisper.

"I know right"

"No, not the sun... You" he cupped my face with his hands and lightly put his lips on mine.

____________________________

Omg... What have I done... :')

Anyways... This chapter is kinda dedicated to Carly_girl for being awesome and being cool and stuff c:

And I also dedicate this to Trio89 bc THEY KISSED OMG

I hope you liked it c: