Chapter 18

"Can I ask you a question?" I quietly said after few minutes of silence. Luke was still holding me in his hands.

"Yeah, sure" he let me go.

"What happened to your hands?" I looked at the ground wishing these hands were still around me.

"I punched Ricky... Right in the face and after the things you told me I don't even regret that"

"What? Why? Why did you hit him? Did you get hurt?" I took one of his hands to check if his knuckels were fine.

"I saw you there... Bleeding and stuff and I lost control, can we stop talking about it?" he looked into my eyes.

"Okay" I quietly answered.

"Do you wanna go home?" he asked after a long silence.

"Actually, I would like to go to Josy's place first. I left my clothes there"

"Okay" he said and I guess he went to change clothes but I don't know. That conversation was really awkward.

After few minutes of waiting Luke was back. He was wearing a black  Nirvana shirt and black skinny jeans. The way he just came out of the room...

I think I just felt drool on my chin.

"You can close your mouth" he smirked.

I wasn't sure what to say so I just blushed and looked at my feet.

_____________________________

"Where the hell were you last night?

!?" Josy looked mad.

"Long story" I said.

"Tell me" she said and I guess then she saw the clothes I was wearing.

"Ooooh! Was it Ricky or Luke?" she smirked.

"What? No... These are Luke's clothes but no, I didn't sleep with him... I mean... I slept with him but not like you think" I blushed.

"Wow, can you tell me what's going on?"

I told her the whole story exept the part where Luke was comforting me.

"Wow... That Ricky is an abusive piece of shit..." she looked very shocked.

"Yeahh..." I sighed.

"I tought he was a gentleman or something, not like this... Sorry... I wanted you to date him..." she looked me with guilt in her eyes.

"Hey, that's okay, don't feel guilty" I smiled.

"I should go now, I don't want to upset my mom, she's acting weird already" I said as I took my bag.

"Need a ride?"

"No, I wanna walk" I smiled.

"Alright, bye!"

"Seeya tomorrow!" she said and closed the front door.

_____________________________

"I'm hoooome!" I yelled as I entered the house. No answer. She must be out.

I went to the kitchen to grab something to eat but then I remembered I was wearing Luke's clothes. Mom might come home every second.

I quickly went upstairs to change. I put on a white shirt and jean shorts. I folded Luke's clothes up and put them on the edge of my bed.

I was about to start waching TV when I heard the doorbell. Mom must've left her keys home.

I hurried to open. To my suprise it wasn't mom. It was dad...?

"Dad?" I said confused.

"Hey sweety!" he hugged me.

"But mom told me you were in the prison"

"She did?" he pulled away from the hug.

"Yeah"

"Is she home?" he tried to look inside.

"No, are you gonna come in?"

"Sure" he smiled.

"You have a nice home" he said when he'd admired it for a little while.

"I know" I mumbled.

"So how's the new school? Have you made any..." dad got interrupted by someone opening the door.

_____________________________

Sorry for the boring chapter :P I still hope you enjoyed :)