Chapter 30

Suddenly Ashton's head dissapeared under the water. Not too long later I felt a hand grabbing aroumd my ankle.

"NO, ASHTON, NO" I yelled but it was too late. A moment later I found myself in the cold lake water.

"Now you have to get in too, Luke" Calum laughed.

"Guess I have no other choice" said Luke and pulled his shirt off. When he had pulled down his pants too he slipped in the water. He gave me a biggy back ride back to the deck.

I felt the cold fall breeze on my wet body and I started to feel cold.

"Get out now, you're gonna catch cold" I heard Lukes caring voice.

"Why don't you carry us out like you carried Bella?" Michael said and Calum laughed.

"I would drown under your weight you idiot" Luke said.

"Alright you win" Ashton said. He and Michael both grabbed the deck and pulled themselves out.

"Wanna go inside?" Luke put his arms around my shivering body.

"Yes, if possible" I said and he smiled.

"Don't do anything stupid, you two" was the Last thing Luke said before we started walking towards the house.

When we got inside we were welcomed by the warm and cozy vibes that came from the open door of what seemed like a livingroom.

Luke guided me to someone's bedroom and started looking around in a big box that looked like a treasure chest. He found two towels and threw one to me. I put it around me and so did Luke. We both sat down on a king sized bed with dark green sheets.

"You might want to get some dry clothes" Luke stood up again and looked around. A small dresser caught his eye. He opened it up but it was empty.

"Okay, no clothes here... Wanna come and search woth me?" He had opened the bedroom door already.

"No, I'll wait here, I bet I look like a disaster" I sent him a smile.

"Okay, I'll be back soon" he smiled too and left me alone im the bedroom. Suddenly the door popped open again and Luke said: "You look cute by the way" and closed the door again.

I started taking off my wet clothes while smiling like and idiot.

________________________

LUKE'S POV

When I closed the door I realized that I was still only in my underwear and a towel. I hurried outside to get my clothes from the deck.

Dressed up, I entered a cozy closet kind of thing next to the bathroom on the second floor. It was full of fluffy robes and old T-shirts piled on oak shelves. I grabbed Bella a grey shirt, pants that looked like plaid pajama shorts and a soft looking robe just in case.

Just when I was about to turn around I heard the door click.

"Amy, what are you doing here?" I was shocked.

"Aren't you happy to see me?" she grinned.

"Amy, it's my house, I didn't invite you, go home"

"I just wanted to talk" he smiled and bit her lip.

"I don't, now if you'll excuse me" I tried to push her aside but she kissed me. Right on the lips.

"Get off of me!" I tore myself from her gaze.

"Hi, Luke" there was Ricky with a camera.

"And what the heck do you want, asshole?" I was starting to get angry "if you won't get out of my house, I'm gonna have to punch you"

"We're already leaving" Amy grinned "but you should really show more respect towards girls"

_______________________________

BELLA'S POV

Luke stormed into the room with an unpleasant look on his face. In silence he handed me dry clothes.

"Is anything wrong?" I was a bit worried.

"No, why?" he looked on the ground.

"You just look a bit off." I gave him a comforting smile.

"What's that on your face?" I spotted something red around his lips when I got changed.

"What?" he took a look at the reflection of himself in the window.

"Oh, that's nothing" he wiped it off with his hand.

I felt like all my guts were torn out. It was lipstick. I felt so stupid. This whole time I thought there was something between us.

"I think I'm gonna go home now" I smiled with a gulp in my throat.

"No, don't go yet?" he gently grabbed my wrist when I wanted to leave the room.

"My mom's gonna be mad" I freed myself from his grip and left.

____________________________

Look who decided to update lol. I know it's been a while but I haven't forgotten it :)

Hope you enjoyed, more drama coming soon ;)