Chapter 2

"What do you mean by god knows where" she asked. I heard a little sad note in her voice.

"It means that I've got no idea where we're moving" I said.

"But are you like moving away away or...?"

"I've honestly got no idea... All my mom said was that dad's in prison" I answered as we started walking to our class.

"Your dad? No way! He's such a great person" Carola said.

"I know right, I can't believe it either... Oh and one more thing..."

"What?" she asked.

"I'm moving tonight." We stopped walking and Carolas mouth fell open.

"Wh...what?" she said confused.

"Yeahh..."

***

I finally got home from school. I made few sandwiches in the kitchen and went to my room. It was 4 PM so I had to start packing. I opened my closet but all I saw was emptiness.

"What the hell, mom?" I mumbled to myself. Where the fuck were all my clothes? I picked up my phone and dialed mom's number. It only took her one ring to answer.

"Yes?" she said.

"Ummm... Mom where are all my clothes?" I asked her.

"I packed them. Can we talk about it later, it's my last workday and I have to finish few things."

"Could I have at least that much privacy that I could pack my own things by myself!?" I shouted, instantly rejecting it.

"What? You can't just shout at me whenever you feel like it!" she was shouting too.

"Sorry, I got a little upset..." I tried to apologize so I wouldn't get in trouble.

"Ok, bye!" was all she said before she ended the call. I tossed my phone on the bed and went downstairs to find my clothes.

There were few bags filled with my stuff next to the kitchen door. I guess I didn't see them before. I checked in each bag. My mom had perfectly folded everything.. I had nothing to do so I just went back to my room and decided to take a little nap.

***

I felt someone gently shaking my shoulder.

"Wake up Bella, it's time to go!" I heard my mother's voice say.

I sat up on my bed and looked at my mom. She was ready to go so I had to make myself look less messy aswell.

I got up to brush my hair and freshen up my make up a little. Mom had already carried the bags and suitcases in to the car. I didn't have time to change my clothes so I just hopped into the car too.

"So mom, Where are we moving?" I asked as soon as mom sped off. I guess it's not our street anymore then.

"Is it that important?" was all she answered.

"Yes, I would like to know"

"You'll see soon" she said. The other part of the ride was silent. We pulled in some kind of parking lot and as much as I knew, it didn't look like an airport.

"Why did you stop?" I asked confused.

"You ask too much" she snapped. We got out of the car. Mom handed me my bags and we started walking, I had no idea where.

***

We had made it to the airport like 10 minutes ago. Mom went somewhere and told me to wait for her in some kind of cafe. My mind was still wondering around. Why was dad in prison? Why did we leave the car? Why do we have to leave in such a hurry? Why do we move away at all? I decided to text Carola.

"Hey, I'm at the airport"

She texted me back within a few minutes.

"Still don't know where you going?"

"Nope :("

"Airport isn't a good sign"

"Yup :/"

"Have a good flight!"

"Thanks! Have a nice whatever u doin right now :D"

My mom got back from wherever she was and we had to go on the plane.

***

Thanks for reading!Vote and comment if you liked it! :)