Chapter 3

As much as I wanted to ask mom, where are we going, I didn't. I was stupid enough for not to read those signs at the airport. I fell asleep...

***

I woke up to mom whispering my name and shaking me lightly.

"What is it? Are we there yet?" I asked in a sleepy tone.

"Shut up and look!" she pointed out of the window.

"San Francisco, our new home." she said proudly. I was suprised by the city wiew. All the city lights and stuff. It was amazing.

"Really!? Omg mom, it's gonna be amazing!" I said, still suprised by the wiew.

"The plane is going to land soon, don't fall asleep!" she said.

***

When the plane had landed, mom took a taxi. I was so exited to see our new house. I texted to Carola.

"I'm here! It' San Francisco!!!"

"Why u always so lucky? :D"

"bc im awesome"

"I'm gonna miss you :("

"Dont be sad, we cn text and skype n stuff :)"

I was super exited when the taxi stopped in front of a huge white house. I got out of the car. Mom payed for the ride and the taxi man gave us our bags.

"Is this it?" I asked, my mouth fell open when mom took some kind of keys out of her pocket.

"Yes" she said as she unlocked the door. A big smile grew on my face.

As soon as I got into that house I went through all the rooms. I found my mom sitting by the kitchen table.

"You like it?" she asked.

"Ofcource! Why shouldn't I?" I answered happily.

"Good"

"But why do we have so many rooms? It's not like we have 5 children in our family." I asked.

"I don't know... Go pick yourself a room and settle yourself in!" she said. She looked a little tired so I decided to leave her alone ang go get myself a room.

I went through all the rooms again. I picked a room with a balcony. It was pretty big room. Its walls were light blue and the floor was dark brown. Window frames, dresser and my new bed were also dark brown. I loved that room so much. I took some of the clothes out of the bag and put them in the closet. My new room had a bathroom too. Which means I have my own bathroom! Yay! That new house was so perfect.

I took a shower in my new bathroom and went to sleep.

***

It was finally monday morning. I spent the whole weekend unpacking stuff and just watching TV. It was my first schoolday in the new school and I was super exited. Yes, I like school. I've always liked it. Studying and homework relaxes me. I texted Carola.

"So exited about the new school"

She didn't answer so I just went to the kitchen. I saw mom doing her usual morning activities: reading a magazine and drinking coffee. I poured myself some cereals but there was no milk in fridge so I just sat down next to mom.

"Good morning to you too." I said in a sarcastic voice.

"Excuse me, young lady!?" she got upset. There was a little silent moment between us before she started talking

"You should go to school now." I nodded and went to take my bag. Mom had showed me the school on friday and she did all the paper stuff. We don't have a car anymore so I have to take a bus...

***

I finally made it to the school. It was a long bus ride. I went to the lockers. A lot of people were staring at me.

As the bell rang I had to go to my first class, music.

I said hello to the teacher and wanted to sit down somewhere but she started talking

"Hello! You must be... Bella? Bella Black? I'm mrs. Shon"

"Yes, nice to meet you" I said politely. The music teacher was a tall woman in her middle age I guess.

"Nice to meet you too!" she smiled.

"Go find yourself a seat" she said friendly.

I sat down in the very back of the class because I didn't want to get any atention. Mrs. Shon started talking about the notes or something as the classroom door suddenly opened. A boy with blond hair and black clothes walked in. "Hello my bitchesss!" he shouted.

***

Thats it for today! Vote and comment if you liked it :)