Chapter 10

"When do I pick you up?"

"At eight?"

"Alright get ready ;)"

I quickly took a shower and blowdried my hair. I put on a black hoodie and jeans and I was ready to go.

I went downstairs to find mom. She was watching TV.

"Hey, mom, I'm going out" I said cheerfully.

"Where exactly are you going this late?" she keped her eyes on the TV.

"To watch movies at my friends house" I wasn't actually lying because we were going to watch movies. I guess.

"Which friend?" she looked straight into my eyes.

"Well... Ricky..." I mumbled.

"What?" she basically yelled.

"What?" I got nervous.

"You aren't going out with that guy." she said calmly and continued watching TV.

"Well... Too bad!" I said and stormed out of the front door. Rickys car was already there. I jumped in quickly.

"Hey!" he said.

"Hi" I answered quickly.

"Something wrong?"

"No, I'm good" I put a fake smile on my face. I've never done something like this to my mother. What if I get grounded?

"You look beautiful today" he interupted my toughts.

"Oh... Thanks" I said quietly.

Ricky turned on the radio. Some kind of cheesy boyband started playing. I groaned.

_____________________________

It was already dark outside when we got out of the car. Ricky had a big house. Even bigger than I had.

He opened the front door and I stepped in.

"Wow" I admired the house inside. Its walls were all creamy white color and furniture in every room was either golden or dark brown.

"Let's go watch movies then" he smiled. I followed him to a huge room with a big flatscreen TV on the wall. I sat down on the couch and he did the same. He sat kind of close and I felt a little akward.

"What movie are we watching?" he asked.

"I don't know... You choose" I said as I moved a little farther from him.

"Alright" he said.

-------------------------------

We were watching a cheesy romantic movie. Ricky was sitting very close to me and put his arm around my shoulder.

When the movie ended I was very tired. I almost fell asleep but I felt someones hands trail under my shirt. At first I tought it was a dream but then I felt kisses on my neck.

I jumped off the coach.

"What the fuck?" I yelled.

"Umm... I tought..." he tried to say but I interupted him.

"That I was going to make out with you when we have like met eachother 3 times?"

"I... Tought..." he tried to say again.

"Fuck off!" I said in a lower tone this time and I ran out of his house. I kept running until I reached a familiar house. I don't know what I was thinking but I rang the doorbell.

The front door opened. Luke stood there. He looked sleepy.

"Hey... Bella? What are you doing here?" he asked. His voice was raspy.

"Can I... Come in?" I asked and looked down.

"Ofcource" he said softly pulling me in.