Chapter 12

Look who finally updated :P Sorry for the short chapter. Vote & comment if you like it, please? :)

-------------------------------

I slowly put my phone away and went to find Luke. He was in the kitchen eating cereal.

"Hey" he said as he saw me. I sat next to him and poured myself some cereals and milk.

"Is something wrong?" Luke had a worried expression.

"I just got grounded I guess..." I sighed.

"Sorry..."

"For what?"

"I should've taken you home..." he said as he finished his cereal.  So did I.

"It's not your fault, Luke. I didn't wanna go" I smiled at him.

-------------------------------

"I'm home!" I yelled as I entered the door.

"I'm in the kitchen!" mom yelled back. I went to my room and quickly brushed my hair and changed my clothes.

I went to the kitchen because  I was pretty sure that mom wants to talk to me.

"Look who finally decided to show up." mom said and put away the magazine she was reading. I looked at my feet.

"Aren't you going to apologize?"

"Why? I'm grounded anyway" I snapped.

"Apologize!" she rised her voice.

"Sorry" I mumbled and looked at my feet again.

"Look into my eyes" she said.

"I'm fucking sorry, okay? What do I have to do now? Get on my knees?" I snapped and left the kitchen. I locked myself into my room.

I down on the bed and started crying. This is the first time I've ever been grounded. I heard my phone buzz. Luke had sent me a text message:

"You alright there?"

"Not really..."  I texted him back.

"Can I come over?"

"Just a friendly reminder that I'm grounded"

"I'll come through the window"

"You're insane"

"I dont care, I'm coming"  I smiled at his text and got up. If he's really coming then I have to look good. I brushed my hair again and washed my face. I put on jean shorts and an old band shirt.

I went downstairs to make sure my mom is busy enought to not to notice something and went back to my room. I heard someone throw small rocks against my window. I went to check.

Luke was there. He smiled when he saw me.

"How are you going to get in?" I asked smiling.

"I'll just climb on that" he pointed to a tree which was right next to my mothers bedroom window.

"My moms bedroom is there"

"Can you make sure she's not in there" he asked as he started climbing.

I went to my moms bedroom. She wasn't there. I went downstair to check if she was still home. She was watching tv.

I hurried back to my room. Luke was already sitting on my bed.

"Hey" he said smiling.

"Be quiet my mom's downstairs"

I sat next to him.

"You have a nice room... With balcony and stuff..." he said as he layed his back on the bed.

"It isn't very cozy though..." I said quietly.

"What's in there?" he sat up and pointed to my bathroom door.

"It's a bathroom" I smiled.

"You have your own fucking private bathroom?" he got up and went to open the bathroom door.

"Damn girl!" he shouted as he probably discovered something interesting.

"Shut up! My mom's downstairs!" I laughed. He came out of the bathroom and sat back on the bed.

"Yeah, your mom..." he said quietly.

"Wanna watch TV?" I asked him.

"Sure but you have to get me food or I will leave" he joked.

"Oh no! Don't leave!" I played along and switched on the TV.

"No, seriously, I'm hungry!" he poked me. I felt butterflies in my stomach.

"You alright there?" Luke asked after a few seconds of silence.

"I'll get you something to eat then" I said and went to the kitchen. I got a big bag of pop corn and two soda cans and went back to my room. Mom was nowhere seen so she must've gone somewhere.

I sat down next to Luke and hitted him gently with a bag of popcorn.

"Ouch! What was that for?" he faked getting hurt.

"Why did you come here?" I asked him quietly.

"You don't want me to be here?" he lowered his voice.

"No, I mean like... Why did you offer yourself to come here?"

"Because it was partly my fault that you're grounded and I tought I could entertain you." he looked at his feet.

"More like eat my food and watch TV" I joked.

"Hey! You wanted to watch TV!" he smiled.