Chapter 4

"Mr. Hemmings! Why are you late again?" mrs. Shon asked.

"I had to feed elephants, you know" the boy said in a sarcastic voice.

"You may wanna sit down" the teacher said. The boy started walking in my way. He sat down next to me. Who the hell is he?

"You can't just sit down next to me!?" I overreacted a little.

"Yes, I can." he said calmly, not even looking at me.

"No, you can't!" I shouted. Everybodys eyes went on me and my cheeks turned red. Luckily mrs. Shon kept talking and everybody looked away.

"I sit here in every music class so why shouldn't I?" he snapped.

"Maybe it's time to find yourself a new love then." snapped back.

"Shut up! Don't make me hate you." he said. I got silent.

***

Lunch time. I went to some kind of cafe next to our school. I sat down in a booth that was next to some laughing girls.

"Hey! You new in our school?" one suddenly shouted. I wasn't sure if it was for me or someone else. I looked at the girls.

"Yeah, you!" a blond girl with glasses and a brown headband shouted. This time I was sure it's for me.

"Umm... Yeah..." I answered shyly.

"Wanna sit with us?" the other one with brown hair in ponytail asked. "Umm... Sure!" I said as I sat down next to that blond girl.

"Josephine, you can simply call me Josy!" the girl with a ponytail introduced herself.

"I'm Amy." said the girl with blond hair.

"I'm Bella, nice to meet you!" I said politely.

"So how has your first schoolday been in a new school?" Amy asked.

"It was ok." I said.

"What do you mean OK? Didn't you like anything?" Josy asked.

"No, everything is cool besides that stupid boy in the music class..." I answered.

"Did he try to hook up with you?" Amy giggled.

"No, he was just a dick" I smiled. "Wait, do you know his name?" Amy got a little exited.

"Well, not exactly but as much as I remember, his last name was Hemmings..." I smiled. Everybody got silent.

"Hemmings? Blond hair, lip ring, tattoos, black clothes?" Josy asked confused. "Yeah, he had blond hair and black clothes but I'm not sure about the lipring and tattoos." I said, trying to figure out what's wrong with him.

"He's just a big badass. Don't talk to him if you don't want to get in trouble!" Josy said.

"Alright" I smiled.

***

Next class was math. Oh, how much I hated it. I sat down right in the middle of the class. Teacher started talking about some shit that I didn't undestand. We had to do an exercise on our own but I couldn't so I just nervously sat there.

"Pst!" I heard someone behind me. I looked back and guess who was there. That Hemmings guy ofcource. "What?" I snapped.

"Looks like you're not really good at math huh?" he whispered.

"Shut up!" I spat.

"Hey, you two!" teacher said "can you keep quiet please?" I felt my cheeks turn red. Fuck. I hate attention.

***

School was finally over. I love school but today was an actual hell for me. That boy, that Hemmings... I don't know his name but he's a total dick.

When I arrived home, mom wasn't there. Maybe she's at the job interwiew or I don't know... I did my homework and watched some TV when I heard the front door open. "Bella?" I heard my mom voice yell. I want downstairs quickly.

"Hey, mom" I said.

"Hey! Can you take those bags to the kitchen?" she asked as she handed me two bags full of food.

"Sure!" I took the bags and went to put them away in the kitchen. Mom followed me.

"So how was your schoolday?" she asked.

"Umm... Fine." I answered.

"Did anything happen?" she got a little suspicious.

"Nope, just math..." I said, putting stuff into the fridge.

"Alright... I got a new job."

"Ok, I'm going to my room now..." I said not waiting for my mom to reply. I took few apples with me and went upstairs. I wondered how does mom have enough money for this house. It's not like we're milionaires.

***

I hope you enjoyed it! Vote and comment please :)