Can't get you out | Chapter 10

Start from the beginning

Meanwhile, Lisa and Khun Mae were still talking about Chaeyoung and poor Lisa had to go through her mother's teasing.

"No! Mom! I didn't do that with her!" Lisa exclaimed, face flushing after she made that statement.

Khun Mae wriggled her eyebrows, "Oh... I see my daughter blushing?"

"Oh my god, Mom shut up!" Lisa tried to stop herself from turning redder. The blonde started to complain and blab about how her mother was sprouting nonsense until her mother asked her this one question.

"When do you plan to make your move on her Lalisa?"

Lisa's mouth has immediately stopped and she shut up almost instantly, shock taking over her that her mother actually asked her that. That shock was then replaced by a pang of realisation. Lisa had not planned on being more than just friends yet, or maybe never because she doesn't have the confirmation that Chaeyoung was only this shy with her and not everyone else.

Maybe, while Lisa was looking for proof, her mild feelings would be gone by then. The light chestnut haired sighed, "I don't know, Mom. Maybe I won't ever make a move."

"What?!" Khun Mae exclaimed. "I don't have such a coward of a daughter," Khun Mae huffed.

Lisa bit her lip, "But... I don't know if s-she likes me..."

Khun Mae slapped Lisa on the back, "You dumb ass Manoban! If she doesn't like you then make her! Also, I thought you said that she was always flustered and shy when she's near you?"

"Yeah... But I don't know if she's that shy with everyone she knows!"

Khun Mae facepalmed, "My daughter is so dumb."

Lisa scoffed before huffing, "Feelings are so messed up!"

Right then, their door opened, revealing a tall male figure. It was Marco, coming back from his work. "Hey lovelies," he greeted, giving each of them kisses on their cheeks. "Is dinner ready? I am famished."

Khun Mae smiled, "Yes it is. Sit down, dear. Our baby girl is in love."

Marco gasped, "Oh my! Tell me about it."

Lisa wanted to dig a hole anywhere in her house and hide in it so she can avoid her parent's probing.

Khun Mae served the plates and sat next to Marco, "Okay so she's so cute."

Marco squinted suspiciously, "Hmm... So it's a girl huh Lisa?"

Lisa bit her lip while nodding. The Thai expected her father to start judging her but what she got in return was so different.

"Tell me everything about her," her dad said, almost sounding like he was squealing.

The Thai girl was nervous but she still had to go with it.

"She's a really careful, kind and sweet girl. Despite what people had been saying to her, she never actually bothered about revenge. She is just the most amazing person that I've met. She never cares about what you have done to her before, she just forgives and forgets. That's one point I like about her," Lisa described, not even bothering about how she sounded.

She blinked, "She never fails to be there for me. When I am down, she'll always be there to listen. Even when I think that there's nobody for me, her presence and words made me feel like she was behind me to help and push me forward."

Khun Mae smiled, eyes glassy because of how cute it sounded.

"Not to mention, she's very pretty. But, she was much more outstanding than the others. She is also really cute with the softest brown eyes with puffy cheeks. I'm pretty sure you'll love her when you see her," Lisa blabbed on, a constant smile on her lips.