Epilouge

First date:

"Where are we going Louis?" I asked as we climbed up the rock face. "This isn't exactly most girl's idea of the perfect first date!" He was way ahead of me and his laugh echoed down to me.

"We're almost there! Just a bit higher!" We reached the top of the whatever the rock thing is called and he helped me up.

"Oh, wow!" I said, looking at the view. The sun was setting over the horison and from up on this cliff thing it was amazing.

"Yup, I had to spend a lot of money to rent this place, but it was totally worth it."

"Was it?" I looked up at him.

"Oh yeah, it was." He leaned down and pressed his lips softly to mine. I think he had called it a plateu, and on top of it we were alone, exept for a few trees and a log cabin.

-A few hours later-

We ended up on the roof of the cabin, laying down looking at the stars. I was showing him all the constellations that my dad was always pointing out to me.

"Do you love singing?" I asked him randomly. I had moments stuck in my head, and I love that song, but Louis' part is so hard to sing. He nodded.

"Singing has always been a serious thing for me. The only time I was really embarressed about something is when my voice cracks or I can't hit a note." I grinned and rolled over on my side to look at him.

"You and I are so alike." I said, and he rolled over too.

"Yeah, we are." I pecked him on the lips.

"I love you." We said at the same time.

The Proposal:

"Where are we going?" I asked again. I was so terrified right now. I was clinging to Louis for dear life. I was on the backof a four wheeler- blindfolded!

"Stop asking! It's a surprise!" It takes a lot of work for him to surprise me since I know him so well (It's only been a year since we started dating, but I can practically read his mind), but since he did all the work I figured I should let him. He pulled to a stop finally, the land leveling out.

I had an idea of where we were, but I wasn't sure why we were here yet. Louis had just called me and told me to come over, then put a blindfold on me and started driving.

There was a sound of ruffling then a bump and I heard Louis say, "Okay, take it off."

I pulled the blindfold off and looked around, tears filling my eyes, seeing the sunset on the horison. "Lou-" I was cut off by the sight of him. He was kneeling on the ground infront of me, holding a ring.

"Yes." "Will you marry me?" We said at the same time. I grinned and hugged him.

Baby:

I sat working on a song. I didn't know if it was any good. I planned on asking Louis what he though. Speak of the devil, I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist. "How are my two best girls doing?" He asked, kissing my stomach. I laughed and smiled at him. "Nothin' Babe. I just finished writing this song, tell me what you think," I said, and started singing.

Having to choose: A song by @neverglade :)

"It used to be so simple every choice I made,

didn't have a thing to worry 'bout, in time it all would fade.

There was, black and white and,