Movies

I wrote this song myself- and I have copyright on it. PLEASE DO NOT STEAL IT! If you want to use it just ask me, and give me credit and I will send you a copy so you can copy and paste it easy. Please tell me if you like the song by the way, cuz I just wrote it for this story for fun and I wanna know if it's good :) -All Love, Lilith.

We arrived at the studio, and for once, the boys were there already.

"Hey!" We greeted them.

They turned to face us, "Hey- oh!"

"What did you guys do?" Niall asked, wide eyed. If I could read their minds I was sure I would see 'pretty...'.

Maddi rolled her eyes, "Let's just say, Lex's mom, is crazy." 

Niall immediately whined, "I'm hungry!"

"Me too!" Everybody but Lou and I exclaimed, and Maddi's stomach growled.

"I ate," I told them.

"Me too," Lou agreed.

"What did you eat?" Maddi asked me, but Lou answered too.

"Cheerios." We both said, and then looked at each other in surprise. We both shrugged at the same time and looked back at the others, who were standing by the door. They all stared at us for a moment before continuing.

"Well, the movie's not for a while now, so, do you guys just want to stay here while we go get food?" Liam asked and Zayn stared at him.

"Sure!" We were both grinning. "I'm sure we won't wreck too much stuff." I winked and laughed.

Maddi rolled her eyes, but the other's looked horrified. Probably because they had seen what Lou does when he wreaks havoc. Or Maddi just didn't care. As they left, Lou and me looked at each other.

"You thinking what I'm thinking?" Louis asked me.

"Probably." We both got up and ran into the recording room, grinning. "Let's see if we really do sound alike," I said as I put on the headphone thingies.

Lou dug through a pile of papers on the table and picked one out. "Here is a duet that we can do!" He left the other papers in a messy pile and I giggled. He played the tune for me and handed me a copy of the lyrics.

(This Is 'The One', the one in italics are Lex, normal is Lou and bold is both)

"I see you standing over there,

Acting like you didn't catch that moment.

I see you keep glancin' back,

thinkin' 'bout getting little closer.

Cuz when you looked here!

And we locked eyes!

I saw somethin' that I liked.

Cuz you are,

The One,

You're the One,

You're the One,

Baby, that I wanna talk too!

Now, can you be the One?

Be the One!

Be the One!

Be the One?

Yeah, I wanna get to know you!

You were standing there,

And you caught my eye!