Boys meet Dad

Look what I got made *o* Pretty huh? (The media on the side) dedicated to @Breaking_Love for it!

"Okay, just... Pretend it didn't happen." Maddi told me after I told her the story and asked her what I should do.

Then she grinned. "Did you hear?" I cocked my head at her in question. “Harry asked me out!" I smiled.

"I thought you had a crush on Liam."

"That was because I thought Harry wasn't interested! And Liam has a girlfriend now," She said, she really looked happy.

"Well, I gotta go practice for the concert again," I said, waving goodbye to Maddi and walking to my car. We had been sitting at her house on the swing set in her backyard. Her parents were cooking something on the grill and my stomach growled. Something I had learned was that it was easier for me to sing on an empty stomach.

It had only been a day since Lou and Zayn kissed me. I felt like I was in a dramatic FanFiction or something and I wished I just knew who I really liked.

Maybe I'll just go marry Justin Bieber. That would be the easy choice- Oh wait- He has a girlfriend!

Maybe Maddi has a hot cousin.

I sighed. Since when do I like either of them? I only thought Louis was cute! And Zayn is just my friend! Ah, who am I kidding- I had a crush on them from the start.

-

Practice went fine. It seems like Zayn and Louis had come to the same conclusion I had. Pretend it didn't happen.

Although Louis looked a little more chipper than usual.

At the end of practice we walked outside into an empty parking lot. Our cars were parked side by side way on the far end and the boys took off running towards them.

"Hey! No fair, you guys got a head start!" I called and started running. Then I grinned.

They had no idea.

I raced past all of them easily and stopped at the car. Liam arrived right on my tail. The rest arrived panting.

"How the hell are you so fast?!" Niall breathed heavily.

"My mom is a PE teacher and she used to be in the Olympics for running. She makes me run every morning."

"Damn." Niall said as he caught his breath. 

"When did you say the concert was?" I asked suddenly.

"In two days, why?" Liam said.

"I have to go shopping, I have nothing to wear," I said nonchalantly and turned to get into my car.

"Shopping?!" I heard Louis say excitedly. Uh-oh. "Can we come?!"

Oh this boy. I should just marry Niall.

"Sure,"

-

We stopped at my house to grab my purse and Maddi.

"Okay, I'll go grab my purse and you go down the street and pick up Maddi," I told them as I stepped out.

I walked in and looked around to see my dad walked out of the bedroom.

"Hey Dad, you get off early?" It was almost sunset right now and Dad usually doesn't get home until dark.

"Yeah, I had some students with me today who had to leave early so I just let them all go,"

"Cool," I grabbed my purse off the couch and turned to see five boys open my door.

"You ready to go?" My Dad looked at them.

"Who's this?"

"Erm, this is Zayn- You remember him? - Louis, Harry, Liam, and Niall."

He nodded slowly and shook their hands. He looked at them cautiously. "So, what are your intentions with my daughter?"

"Dad! Oh my gosh..." I walked out and tried to be mad. That was worse than mom! The boys were all smirking. Intentions? It's not like they all can date me!

"To the shopping Mall!" Maddi said from the front seat of the car.

"How'd you get Harry to let you drive?" Harry had been driving all day.

"I gave him an offer he couldn't resist..." She winked.

TEAN LOUIS OR TEAM ZAYN?! I wanna know cuz it affects the story!