Fair

We went to the fair to celebrate. I did it! The boys had their hoods up even though they didn't need them because it was so crowded. I ran to my favorite ride. The Merry-Go-Round.

Or as Louis called it, the Carousel.

I climbed on the biggest horse and Louis climbed on next to me. The others ran to get some cotton candy. I grinned like an idiot the whole time and waved to people. The grown-ups laughed seeing someone my age on this ride; enjoying its awesomeness.

I high-fived Louis and climbed off. It was dark by now, since we had gotten out of the concert late. The Farris Wheel lit up behind us and washed Louis' face in gold.

"Hey Lou," I said and turned to it. "What were you going to say in the store before the girl started screaming?" He stopped and thought for a moment.

"I was going to ask you, if the kiss meant as much to you as it did to me." He looked down, shy for the first time since I met him.

I turned his head to face mine. "Yes, Lou, it did." I kissed him. The kiss that had gotten me through the concert. The kiss that had recently been haunting me.

-Zayn POV-

I grinned as I shot another duck on the game. I was going to get that kitten for Lex and she would love it! The guy handed me it and I looked around for her. My heart broke as I saw her with Louis. I blinked away tears and dropped the toy.

I left it there and walked out of the fair.

Yup! It was Louis the whole time! I feel so bad for Zayn though!!! How does he react? you ask. Well, you will just have to wait and see! Mwahahahaha! Comment and tell me what you think! -All Love, Lilith.