Zainy

I walked to my front door. All the lights were off meaning my parents were asleep. I stopped on the side walk and searched through my purse for my keys. It was sprinkling lightly and I smiled- I love the rain. Suddenly I heard a car door shut and turned to see Zayn step out of his car.

"Hey Zayn," I said then froze. He was crying. My heart broke for him- Had he seen me and Lou?

"Why? Why him and not me?"

"Zayn-"

"Why?"

"I think I love him Zayn. I had to end up with Lou. We have a bond that is- is-" I struggled for a word. He just looked at me sadly with those big brown eyes. "Unparalleled." I finished.

"Great! Someday you and Louis will get married, and Liam will find a nice girl who is afraid of forks! And Niall, he's going to end up with the daughter of the owner of Nandos. Everyone knows Harry and Maddi are meant to be! Where am I in all of this?" He concluded sadly.

I looked up at him and frowned. I looked around for what I needed before seeing it. I walked over and dragged the brick to where we were standing. I stepped up on it and kissed him on the cheek before whispering.

"You're my best friend Zainy."

The END! Just the epilouge is left! I CANT BELIEVE ITS OVER!!! Should I do a sequal????? -AllLove, Lilith.