you make my day

i know ya'll get pissed when i post a chapter and it's not a story it's just some stupid announcement but i was going through random chapters and reading the comments and honestly ya'll are cute as fuck!

i only replied to a few of you but i've read so many little interactions between some of you and it's the most adorable thing ever and honestly i can't stop smiling.

after like a shit day or week i just feel like no one really matters and then i see you guys making friends with each other and talking about yourselves and it gives me hope and it's just so cute and i can't explain how much i love you guys.

remember! my inbox is always open!! and if you ever need someone to talk to i'd be happy to be that person. don't be offended or hurt if i don't open up cos i have MAJOR trust issues and i haven't opened up in a few years lol. but im more than happy to help! and if not me, then the 100's of other kind and beautiful and amazing people who read this.

love you guys so much and thanks for dealing with my slow updates i honestly appreciate nothing more. i know it's stupid of me to not update then just say "been going through shit" and not tell you what it is but i hope you all understand x

i know you will because ya'll are just amazing! love you!!