Mine

You guys can always suggest ideas for me! Thank you to calumonmymind for suggesting this one!

"Haha oh my gosh, Draco you're such a twat!" I laugh, hitting his chest playfully. Al he does is chuckle. We've been dating for about three months now and our relationship was the only thing that was talked about around Hogwarts.

Before we started dating, people kept shipping us together even though we were only in the same house. But eventually Draco asked me to the Yule Ball and I couldn't say no.
We got to know each other a lot that night and I instantly fell in love with the platinum haired boy.

"Alright, see you later, hun." He kisses my forehead and walks to the Slytherin commons. I told him I was going to see a friend of mine in the bathroom because she needed girl help.

"Goodnight, twat." He chuckles and pecks my lips before turning and walking away.

I do the same and head towards the bathrooms. That's where I spot Harry walking in the opposite direction. I know Draco and Harry don't have the best of friendships but I'm actually okay with him.

"Hi, (Y/n)!" He waves.

"Hey, Potter." I spit, jokingly. He chuckles and we stop a few centimetres away from each other.

"Where are you off to at this time of night, love?" He calls me love a lot but I think he just calls everyone that.

"Bathroom. Female needs awaits." I laugh as does he. "What about you? Where are you going?"

"Was just in the library. Hermione kept bugging me about studying now she and Ron are in there alone." He mentions.

"Aww, I so ship those two!" I clap my hands together.

"Haha, yeah same. But I don't want them to know or else I'll be left alone, haha." At that he licks his lips and stares intensely at me.

"Alone? Are you serious? You're Harry Potter, I could list like seven girls that would date you!" I laugh.

"Oh really? Are you one of them?" He asks jokingly. Well, I suggest is jokingly.

"Haha, maybe Harry. But I'm dating Draco, ya'know."

He sighs at this. "Yeah, I know."

I then place my hand on his shoulder. "But, you'll find someone, I know it. What about Ginny?"

"Yeah... Ginny's... cool I guess." He mumbles.

"Alright well I better go help my friend with something now. See you later, Potter."

"You too, (Y/n). Have a good night, love."

"You too." At that, we both walk our opposite ways.

[Draco's PoV]

I of course wasn't just going to let (Y/n) wander around the halls alone at night. It's way too dangerous and it's my duty as her boyfriend to make sure she's okay.
As soon as she's out of sight, I start slowly walking in the direction she left in.

After a little bit of slowly sneaking around the place, I finally peer around the corner where I see her talking to Harry. I have to strain to hear what they're saying.

What? Did he just call her love? No why would she be on the list of people that love you? Don't you dARE LICK YOUR LIPS AT HER AGAIN, POTTER!

My blood boils as I watch their little 'exchange' but I know better than to jump out. So I wait patiently.

When I hear Potter's shoes scuff the floor near me, I jump out and grab him by the collar and slam him against the wall.

"Malfoy? What do you want?" He asks.

"Stay. Away. From. My. Girlfriend." I say as menacingly as possible.

All Pothead does is smirk. "Why? Someone jealous?"

"Well when some asshat like you is flirting with my girlfriend at night alone in the hall, I will get jealous!" I spit.

"I wasn't even flirting with her, chill." He says, trying to escape out of my grip.

"Stay away from (Y/n)." I say lowly.

"Why? She's hot, I can't help myse-" before he can finish his sentence, I punch him right in the nose. "Ow you son of a b-" I then throw him to the floor and kick his gut.

"Draco! Draco stop it!" I stop when I hear an all too familiar voice behind me. "What's going on here?!" She screeches.

"(Y/n)! He was saying rude things about you! And shamelessly flirting with you! Of course I'm going to get mad!" All she does is glare at me.

I notice Harry get up and run off down the hall somewhere. (Y/n) sighs. "Why? All he was doing was being friendly."

"No, (Y/n), no he wasn't! The way he licked his lips when he was talking. Just now he was saying he couldn't leave you alone because you're hot." I exclaim.

"And you don't think I'm hot?" She places her hands on her hips, a small smirk playing on her lips.

"I think you're sexier than Beyoncé, babe." I sigh once again. "I just... I don't like the way he talks about you."

"Sorry Draco." She whispers. At that, I pin her against the wall and presses my lips tightly against hers, moving them slowly and deeply.

After a bit, I pull away. "You're mine. Remember that."