It was all a Dare [Pt. 3]

i wasn't planning on making part 3 and i also wasn't planning on posting part 2 yesterday but you guys are just so bloody persuasive.
also i read your comments and i wanted to reply to a few but something happened idk what so sorry. it won't let me reply but i'll probably just restart my laptop and try again.
love you loads! and as per usual, stay sexy, my lovelies <3

{your pov}

I didn't put on anything too flashy or fancy. Just a simple shirt blue dress with a gold belt [Media]. I was fidgeting with my fingers as I waited nervously. It was cold and I didn't bring a jacket or a cardigan or anything so I was freezing. I rub my arms in attempt to warm myself up a bit.

Where is he?

I thought.

He's meant to be here by now.

I sigh in realisation. Luna told me that she had threatened Draco to follow me so maybe that's the only reason why. Maybe he's not actually coming?
I sigh again. Should I turn around and walk off? I think it's probably best for me to leave.

{draco's pov}

"Oooo Draco where you off to in that fancy tux?" Some Slytherin mocks.

"None of your business." I mutter. By now, quite a few of the Slytherin's have gathered around me.

"Who are you going to see, Draco?"

"Where are you going?"

"Why you dressed up?"

I sigh at all the questions but decide to ignore them and just push past everyone. Muttering a small 'fuck off' as I pass.

x-X-x

I run as fast as I can to the bridge where I kissed (Y/n). I see her in the distance holding her arms tightly and rubbing them. I can see her look down the bridge and almost begin to walk off. She's hesitant.
I'm not.

Without a second thought, I run up to her from behind and slip off my jacket and quickly wrap it around her shoulders. She flinches and looks around. When she sees me she smiles.

"I-I didn't think you'd actually come."

"Why wouldn't I?" She shrugs at my question.

"Umm..."

"(Y/n) I can't say sorry enough." I whisper and kiss her lips. "Thank you for not leaving."

"I was about to."

"Sorry I took so long. The Slytherin's stopped me." I smile.

"It's no problem. Thanks for the jacket." She smiles, hugging my jacket tighter around her shoulders.

I smile and peck her forehead then grab her waist and she hangs her arms loosely around my neck. We look into each other's eyes for a bit before I whip out my phone. [Remember just pretend they have those muggle devices.] I quickly put on a slow song, the same one at the Yule Ball, and hold onto (Y/n) again. I begin to slowly sway and she does the same.

Her hair is down and has light makeup on. Nothing too much. Her dress ends above her knee and is flows in the wind along with her (H/c) hair. Her (E/c) eyes look deeply into mine as we begin to dance.

She doesn't step on my feet at all. "Did you practice dancing before you got here?" I ask with a smirk.

"Haha... maybe... I felt a little embarrassed and Luna offered to help me." She awkwardly laughs and looks down.

I smile and take her chin in my forefinger and thumb and gently lift it up. "Don't look away." I whisper. "I like looking into your eyes, babe."
I notice her eyes widen and she gulps. "You don't mind me calling you that, do you?"

She shakes her head. "No... no I like it." She smiles as do I.

I lean my head in for a kiss and she does the same. Eventually our lips connect and mould into each other. It doesn't last for long, though. Yet, it still felt compassionate.

"(Y/n)..." I start and she looks at me expectantly. "I think... I think I love you." I can see her breathing become heavier.

"I-I think I love you too, Draco." She shakes her head. "No... I know I love you, Draco. Everyone knows I love you aha." Once again she looks away.

"And I'll make sure everyone knows that I love you." She looks back into my eyes.
"And not because of a dare."