Stressed Out - Draco Short

I KNOW IT'S BEEN AGES AND I'M SORRY
number 1 - i've been in singapore and malaysia for the past two weeks

number 2 - me, my brother and mum have been around new zealand training for the MT. EVEREST?? hike (no joke) next year cos my fam is crazy and apparently that's a good idea but hey i'm doing it anyway.

number 3 - also i've been having major issues at school and home and it's kind of been out of hand and now everyone views me differently and it's just been a bit difficult and i haven't been on wattpad in ages and i'm very sorry

ALSO I HAVE OVER 2K NOTIFICATIONS AND LIKE 50 INBOX MESSAGES AND I WILL TRY TO GET BACK TO ALL OF YOU ASAP BUT IF IT'S A REQUEST THEN SORRY I'M NOT GUNNA DO IT AND IK I HAVE PROMISED TO DO YOUR REQUESTS BUT THEN IT JUST PRESSURES ME TO DO THEM AND WHEN I DON'T DO IT IN TIME THEN I FEEL LIKE I'VE LET YOU ALL DOWN AND I DON'T WANNA DO THAT!

SO I'M SORRY BUT I'M CLOSING REQUESTS NOW AND IDK IF I WILL OPEN THEM AGAIN I AM SOO SO SO SORRY!

{your pov}

I sigh again as I stare at the multiple unrecognisable words in my book.

"Argh!" I groan in agonising pain as I try to decipher each random symbol which turns out to just be letters. "I. Need. Coffee." (personally i'm a tea drinker but up to you)

I get up and drag myself out of the girls dorm and into the Slytherin Commons where they conveniently have a coffee machine. Really all it is is a stack of mugs and instructions that no one really needs since we all know what to do.

"Accio coffee!" I chant. Smiling internally at my now full mug, I drag myself up the stairs again, but get stopped halfway by a voice.

"Hey, (Y/n)." I turn slowly on the steps to find Draco smiling softly at the bottom of the stairs. "Are you having a break from studying?"

I sigh. "No, Draco, I can't. I have to learn as much as I can before the OWLs."

"You've been studying so much lately," he speaks as he makes his way up the stairs. "You need a break."

"I can't!" I sigh again.

"Yes you can. Look at you! You're stressing yourself to the point of tears!" He was right. I have been stressing too much over these but it's because my parents have very high expectations for me since they did really well in school.

At the thought of disappointing my parents, I tear up again. "Aww, baby." Draco coos. He grabs my mug and puts it down before embracing me as we stand one stair away from each other.

He makes 'shh' noises in my ear trying to calm me down. OWLs have always been my biggest enemy and not living up to my parents standards have always been my biggest fear.

"C'mon, you need a break." He smiles warmly at me and takes me by the hand, pulling me slowly out of the Commons.

We walk around outside for a bit before finding a quiet area. He sits down and I sit on his lap. He cuddles me close into his chest as we stare out in silence.
Maybe I do need to have a break.

yeah yeah i know it's shitty but i just wanted to let you guys know that i wasn't dead and that i'm sorry for the hold up.

once again requests are shut for now (read above if you haven't) and as per usual, stay sexy, my lovelies.