Light Kisses - Draco Short

got relatives coming over tomorrow so sorry if i don't update as often ;( i know i'm a terrible author for constantly doing this to you.
but you guys are amazing readers and i wouldn't have you any other way.
requested by Cymph01
so here's a wee draco short and as per usual, stay sexy, my lovelies <3

[slight trigger warning]

{your pov}

I internally scream as I stare back down at my scar covered wrists. The memory of the blade kissing my skin makes me smile at the only ever intimate contact I've ever had.

I let out a sob as I stumble onto the sofa of the Slytherin Commons. Too tired to walk back to the dorms. I let out a whisper yell into one of the black pillows and let it engulf me.

I look around the room and see no one at all and begin to sob silently, yet also being prepared to wipe them away if someone shows up. But I clearly wasn't prepared when the other end of the couch sinks down and a soft hand is placed on one of my legs that's sprawled over the couch.

I flinch and sit up, moving away from the person. His hair colour reminds me of who he is.

Draco Malfoy.

"W-what are you doi-"

"Shhh..." He cuts me off. His normally scary voice and persona flees away as his new voice calms me. "You don't have to talk, but you also don't have to be alone." He whispers, moving closer. I don't move away, his entrancing eyes staring deep into my soul.
"It's okay."

He opens his arms and when I don't move, he pulls me in. I rest my head on his chest and let out a deep shaky sigh.

I want to relax until he suddenly grabs my wrists. I'm confused why until.

shit...

He stares at the scars and I'm trying to get out of his grasp but he won't let me. He eventually looks down at me and smiles. Kisses my forehead. Then kisses my wrist.

He kisses every individual scar and I don't stop him. Once he's done, he pulls me closer and tighter, protecting me with one arm secured around my waist and the other stroking my hair.

"It's okay." He whispers.
"It's over now."

didn't edit cos kind of in a rush. sorry! i love you <3