LAST A/N ✔️

Well. Thank you guys for reading this book and loving it despite my not so regular updates .

Lol

This book was really crappy in the beginning and it really needs editing. The beginning was so abrupt so I am just glad you guys actually gave it a shot .

It's just today I read the entire story together, and damn the story's not bad actually. Since I never ever plan what to write next and stuff .

So what I have decided that I am just gonna create a new book, beacuse

1. A lot of my readers had the impression this is not going to be a happy ending,so I will leave the story here itself. And write the next part in another book .

2. Also because I have another story idea and the next book will have those new characters as well.

3. I am just excited to create another book and then completing it and having that green tick.

4. Also because I personally don't like books with more than 50+ chapters .

5. I am just excited to find a new book cover .

Oh if one of you want to send me book covers , please do .

Small fact :

This book was not planned . One day I just thought I'd write something so I did and I thought I will finish it within 3 months but apparently it took me 12 months.

I updated the prologue on September 19, 2017

I updated the prologue on September 19, 2017. So now almost 1 year later,
This is Ritwika Das , saying goodbye (waving frantically*) .

Ps- did I tell you guys that I got an offer from FicFun.com ?

I didn't take it because it's not free, and it'll be unfair to you guys to pay or wait for 7 days, I understand how bad that feels

I didn't take it because it's not free, and it'll be unfair to you guys to pay or wait for 7 days, I understand how bad that feels. Since I do the waiting.

Bye.

See you sometime soon .