chapter 5

"so we are together now for 3months . Tomorrow is our 3rd month anniversary,"Finally I did it . I told Zoha , my best friend in the whole universe that I was dating Karan Raichand for 3 months now .

Wait for it . 1-2-3.

"WHAT????????? you are so dead you bitch.  Now you are telling me now seriously????? After what 3 months?? Why didn't you tell me ? " Okhay I agree she deserved to be angry.

"Zee, bae I wasn't even sure earlier so I didn't tell you . He just said he wanted to know me better and knowing his history I thought he wasn't a keeper . He'll go away eventually. Then he stayed and he's the perfect man I could have asked for . Ever . I am so happy Zee . Really . Say something". I finished and see is looking at me like she's watching some ghost . I shook her awake from whatever she's dreaming about.

"Babe . I am so happy for you . So tell me how's it?" She wiggled her eyebrows.

"How's what?? What do you mean?" What was she talking about?

"His size. And how did he perform?? I wanna know it all." Okhay and on cue I started blushing soo hard .

"No Zee we didn't".

"What the fuck ? Dude seriously . You disappoint me. Didn't I teach you anything? And he's still with you ?" What's wrong with her. Sometimes she's just so blunt .

"No Zee . You know I will only do it with my husband. Please can't we talk about something else " . I pleaded and I was still blushing and those mental images of shirt less Karan didn't help at all.

"Okhay so tomorrow's the anniversary. What are you giving him?"

"I don't know". I shrugged .

"Wait . I have the perfect gift . Just wear a Victoria's secret lingerie and go to him . Done " seriously? Not again . I glared at her and she pretended to zip lock her lips and threw the key away .

"So I was thinking ....."

Karan took me out on a full day date and we went to a picnic and Karan made all the food himself . Oh btw he's an amazing cook . So after picnic we went and watched a movie then he took me shopping for a fancy evening gown. I wanted to try something and tried on a low cut front and backless Burgundy dress . I walked out of the dressing room and cleared my throat . He was busy typing away at his i-phone .

And then everything happened in slow motion. He looked at me . His eyes went wide . He strodded​ to me at an inhuman speed and pulled me closer by my waist and kissed me . The kiss was hungry and urgent . All of our love, passion for each other were all poured out in that one kiss. I was telling him how much I loved him . Yes I did . Then he gripped my waist a little tight and a gasp left my mouth and he plunged his tongue inside and our tongues fought for dominance and he let me won this time . I romed my hands on his body and now my one hand was on his nape and another on his bicep . His tongue stoked mine like the warmest embrace. Finally we drew away for the much needed oxygen  . His eyes almost looked dark and his jaw clenched .

"Baby , I will not let you wear this in public. Ever . Over my dead body . But you can always wear them for me just for me " His voice was huskier making my insides melt . All I did was just nod then he sent me inside and he found a midnight blue dress for me that had full sleeves and upto knees . Then he was finally satisfied . He bought that Burgundy dress ass well . And then we were off to God knew where because he never told me .

He blindfolded me and picked me up bridal style when we reached the destination . Something about me getting injured he mumbled. So when he finally sat me down we were in the same park in front of the same lake where we had our first kiss . I was sitting in a gazebo and it was looking so beautiful with fairy lights and mini flowers .

He packed some delicious Pasta and wine . After eating we talked for a long time . It was after 2am when we returned . He didn't wanna leave me alone because father was not home so he came up and slept with me . He didn't even do anything he knew I wasn't ready yet . He just pulled me to his chest and kissed me goodbye and we were out.