chapter 15

First of all thank you so much guys . Seriously now we have 12 k views and we are on #67 for 4 days now . So that's amazing and thanks. Without further ado let's get started.

Karan's POV

"Mia!!! No . What are you doing?" I rushed towards her and grab a hold of that damn towel before it could slip . Damn you towel .  Mia was shocked when I gently pulled her up . With her now standing I wrapped the towel tightly around her body, then took a step back.

I looked at another direction deciding how to approach her . She was gonna ask for an explanation but what was I to say to her? But what came next, I wasn't ready for that! The sound of her sniffling broke my thoughts. She was in tears , I could tell she was trying to hold them back from how tightly she was closing her beautiful orbs, now clutching that towel tightly on her chest with one hand and her other hand was on her mouth trying to block her sobs.

I rushed to her , despite my brain saying no , I gave in to my heart's desire and held her close . Very close to me . I peeled her hand away from her mouth and entangled my fingers with hers . Her hand filled my hand like some jigsaw puzzle as if it was meant to be there.

Woah dude. Hold on.

Still holding her by her waist I freed my entangled hand from hers and wiped her tears away .
I guess I would pick her trying to seduce me state over her vulnerable crying state , always. Despite my resolve and everything.

"Mia, what's wrong babe? Don't cry. Open your eyes . Love!" I cooed at her , like she was a baby . Actually her heart was like that. I kept rubbing her back over that damn towel . She was dry heaving.

"Come on wifey. Open your eyes." Maybe a encouragement will do .

Yes, I was right . She finally opened her eyes and once again I was mesmerized by her beautiful orbs,that were staring right back at me . Demanding answers . I knew I owed her an explanation.

"What is it love? Why this tears ? You can tell me or ask me anything right?" I was still holding her close. She wiggled in my hold , trying to get away . But then I saw her shivering.

Shit .

I immediately removed my blazer and kept it over her shoulder.

She's looking away . I turned her to face me but her eyes were downcast. I hold her chin softly and she met my eyes now.

"Why?" She mumbled.

"Why ? What love?"

"Why did you refuse me ? Karan . Don't you love me anymore? Don't you want to consummate this marriage?" She met my gaze head on. She wanted the truth . But sorry Mia , I can't.

I let out a bitter chuckle."Mia, darling look at me there."  To my shock ,she actually looked and blushed profusely noticing the tent in my pants. Okay my innocent wife's back .

"Now do you really think I don't want you or whatever you are saying is true? No love . Damnit do you even know how hard it was to wrap this damn towel around you instead of ripping it off and ravish you right there on this sofa? But you are pregnant baby. And the first trimester is the most crucial time . I don't or I can't take any risks love . " Okay so that was half of the truth . I will never risk anything regarding her and our kid.

(Btw,if haven't voted yet. Please do that  and comment too)

She cupped my face , I realised that my eyes were down cast . I looked at her but without saying anything she pecked my lips,with a sheepish smile.

I smirked at her , "Sorry Karan . You are always thoughtful about our baby and I was accusing you. I'll never doubt your love . Sorry!" She hugged me tightly, hiding her face in my chest.

I was standing there,rooted in the spot with her in my embrace . How could I play with something so pure. She deserves everything in this world . Every thing her heart desires. But I guess she's extremely unlucky that's why she got stuck with me.

A cheater .

For the first time , I was cursing my father in my mind for giving me the idea to use her to get to her father. Moreover I was cursing me for all those things I did to her till now.

She just wanted some affection from her husband . I allowed myself to kiss her . I guessed some kisses won't her anyone, moreover if it will keep her happy,then sure . But I swore on my dead mother I will never again ever take advantage of her.

"-an , K-A-R-A-N. Earth to Karan . Finally, what are you thinking so hard about?"

I gave her a small smile, " nothing. What happened?"

She wiggled in my arms and this time I freed her . "Actually , I am feeling cold, and you weren't letting me go" .

Damn it .

"Oh sorry . You go ahead and change. It's the end of the November and you decide to wear a towel obviously you will be cold go and change, stupid ! I ruffled her hair . She hated when I did that . Girls and their hair .

She swatted my hand away angrily,"KARAN RAICHAND! I HATE YOU. DON'T YOU EVER TOUCH MY HAIR." Her nose turned red. She seriously looked adorable when she's mad at me.

"Nah you love me too much wifey ". I ruffled her hair once again and ran away ,scared for my life.

And that's a wrap . Hope you guys liked the chapter. Then let me know. Bye