chapter 6

Next morning I woke up completely lying on Karan and our limbs tangled. I had this content feeling inside and that was the best sleep in years . It was a Monday so I had to wake him up as well . But he was looking so peaceful that it broke my heart to disturb him . I was running my fingers very slowly through his silky mane and he woke up and gave me a big heart stopping smile .

"Good morning Baby" and he kissed my forehead . Oh my God his bedroom voice was doing something in my body . I almost shivered . "Baby . I am angry at you" and he pouted .

"Why ?" I couldn't look away from his face .

"You didn't gift me anything".

"Oh God . No I bought something but forgot to give you .wait a sec " I got out of bed and ran towards my purse and brought out the small bag from it.

"Here" I jumped on the bed and he pulled me to him . I watched as he opened the gift and his face lightened up like a little boy's on Christmas. No one would say he's a 25 years old CEO .

"Fuck ! I swear babe I searched for it a lot but it's an exclusive . How did you find it?" He was looking at the Rolex like some rare discovery.

"Well I have my sources .. hey look inside " I showed him it was a custom made it has written a K forever M in the underside.  I had it specially done for him. He was looking at it for some time and then he pulled me on his lap completely pulling me in for another gentle passanate kiss .

"Thank you Babe, you didn't have to get me anything but I don't know how you knew I wanted this watch but seriously thanks a lot babe for coming in my life".

Zee wanted to go to the club tonight and since I had never been to there I wanted to come as well . Zee boyfriend Max was coming along . So when I told Karan he immediately said he'll come along.

So now we were in The Flash , the best private club in the city and the crowd is good here . We were all drinking since the club belonged to One of karan's friend , all our requirements were taken care of . I never had any hard liquor before beside wine and a little champagne so it was a first time for me and Karan was telling me to go slow . We had 2 round of tequila and vodka shots and I had a glass of martini and I was out . I didn't even remember what happened next .

Next day I opened my eyes when sunlight disturbed my eyes . I opened my eyes and tried to move my body but there's pressure on it so I looked down and to my horror I saw a naked guys arm over my stomach . Somehow I managed to shift his hand and sat up and flinched in pain . I peeked inside the blanket and I was naked so was the guy . What had I done . I started crying very hard clutching the sheet close to my body and the guy moved he was lying on his stomach and I had not even seen his face , I was scared . But relief rushed in me when he turned around and it was Karan . I threw myself at him forgetting my nakedness .

He hold me close and he was still asleep and I was crying softly . I was glad it was with him but I wanted to wait till marriage. Karan woke up and ran his fingers through my hair trying to comfort me " what happened babe? Was I that bad ? I have never found myself waking up to a crying girl before". He chuckled. He shouldn't have said that . I started crying harder.

"Baby , sorry I was joking but you are scaring me . Tell me . Do you regret it?" He shook me a bit and I hold onto him tightly .
After I calmed down a little I looked at his eyes that was filled with confusion and concern "no , I don't regret it.  It's just that I won't even remember my first time because I was drunk and I wanted to wait till marriage ". He nodded " it's okhay babe . Don't worry." And we cuddled and I found out we were in his house .

Days passed quickly and another vacation was approaching. And for some unknown reason I was sick .