chapter 10

Thank you guys for 1k reads . But please just vote .  Please..

Nervous. Just this word would perfectly describe how I am feeling now. I was nervous but yet excited for what will happen,afterall it was our first night . The room was decorated very romantically. Rose petals on the sheets and on the floor.  Scented candles in every corner and a champagne bottle chilling in a tub and amidst all I was sitting covering my face in my bridal veil waiting for Karan . My love, now my husband.

Husband, it felt like a dream. Mia Raichand. I still couldn't believe it happened. Maybe I haven't dreamed of the way it happened but I am still grateful for it happened. Karan is the best husband any girl could ask for and he is MINE. As I am his only. Speaking of him , it's been some time since I am sitting here . But where is he??

Tick tock . Tick tock . It's already 2 am and his phone is switched off. Where are you? I am worrying now and it's not even good for the baby.  So finally after debating a lot I wrote a small note for him and laid down on our bed , still in my bridal attire . I don't know after how long sleep came.

That's how my Frist night ended. Worrying for my newly wed husband and then worrying for my unborn child.

Karan's POV

"Good job ,son. I am really proud of you. Now that merger will finally happen.Then our shares will be skyrocketing . Well done , junior." Dad patted my back in appreciation and I couldn't be any more happier today .
Now because I got married but because finally we will get the merger now that we were trying for a long time now .

Mia , oh sweet innocent Mia . She was nothing but a pawn in my game . But in this game she became my wife but that's okhay . She's my wife just on papers . I will get rid of her after a year .

Tonight definitely calls for a celebration. After biding adiós to my dad I headed off to my usual bar sizzle. My college buddy Daniel owns it . So our security is always first preference here. Paparazzi is strictly prohibited here. But the best best part is the hot chicks . This is the best place to pick them up. The most creative in bed and with aphrodisiac body. I knew my boys will be in the VIP lounge now . Enjoying booze with some boobs maybe. I was already eyeing one chick in a white bodycon dress shaking her hips sensually. But first time to go and meet my boys.

Like I predicted they were already enjoying themselves.
Dhruv was getting a lapdance and Daniel was having some body shots.

"Karan, my boy what are you doing here tonight! Don't you have a wife to ravish?" That's Daniel , always teasing others .

"Yeah buddy but remember I have already ravished her . I don't fuck the same pussy twice ". And he started laughing.

"So you won't mind if I have a go at her?" WTF! How can he think like that?

"Maybe , but when Karan gives her divorce" came Dhruv's voice .

"Maybe! Then I will wait . I won't mind having that rose for a while".
What is wrong with this people. How can they  talk about Mia like that ? I'll kill Daniel. But hold on. Why am I getting angry ? After divorce she can do whatever she wants ! Right . For a fact I know I'll never touch her again. Because I don't wanna mess with her more than I have already done . I will just serve her with divorce and we'll be on our ways. Ill take the child as he'll be my heir .

"Maybe . After divorce if she wants you.now let's go down and enjoy!"

We took our seats in the bar and Rick, came with our usuals. I was searching for that girl in white dress and spotted her immediately. She's laughing with some girls . Clearly a girls' night out . But for some reason she reminded me of Mia. Maybe because they were of same age.
I sent Rick with a glass of martini and a note to her . She took the glass and read the note and blushed then looked at me . I sent her a wink promising her one night of endless passion . And signalled her to come to me .

"Hey , beautiful. What's your name?"

"Ana".

"Well Ana , I am Karan . Did you like the drink ?"

"Yes ". Awww. She's a shy one . That will be fun . She was blushing the whole time and I was smirking.

"Would you like to dance with me?"
"Ok" . I took her hand and we walked to the dance floor amongst all the sweaty and grinding bodies. For some time we were just swaying then I pulled her closer and started grinding on her ass lightly and tapping her ass . Sometimes later I asked her to come with me and she nodded.  Then I remembered I can't take her to my place but then I asked her to take me to her place . She lived in a apartment with 2 girls and they are still in that bar .

And I took her in many positions that night . Her moans were getting louder with my every thirst . Finally I came that triggered her orgasm for the 3rd time . She was spent . I took a quick shower and laid down beside her .

Yay. 910 words . Biggest chapter yet . And guys please vote and comment . I wanna know what you have to say about this chapter.