chapter 36

Recap:

The father cleared his throat and we parted , I was blushing , I knew my lips were swollen. Everyone cheered but I couldn't face anyone so I hid my face in Karan's chest . He only pulled me closer but chuckled .

He bent down a little and with a little to no effort he picked me up in his arms and walked down the aisle .

________________________

Just a warning : this chapter has mature scene ahead.

Mia's POV

Everything just seemed perfect at the moment. The nature , the views , the audience everything. The way my newly wed husband looked at me with all the love and with all the possessiveness he carried my down the aisle, even though I wasn't as light as I used to be, my eyes teared up looking at him.

Maybe he understood me, he just smiled at me with his reassuring eyes, as if saying it's all right .

Apparently Karan had made plans and we didn't stay back to eat with our guests . Instead Karan led me to a beautifully decorated canoe . What was this man upto.

"Karan what's going on?"

"You'll know soon enough. For now just enjoy beautiful." He took my hands in his and pressed our palms together. We fit perfectly. Today was a dream come true. It's true when I was a little girl I wanted to wear a beautiful white gown and get married to a beautiful man. It all came true.

Thanks maa. I smiled looking at the sky, I missed my maa always but I knew she's there in the sky looking down at me. I could imagine her face right now . She'll be all red crying because her baby got married.
Again.

"Hey, baby we have reached. Come". I didn't realise but we had reached a secluded part of the island . It was so beautifully decorated. I couldn't see much from where I was . But I could easily see the glass candles and the fairy lights .

Karan helped me out of the canoe and shook hands with the driver and told him something. To my dismay, he started going back with the canoe.

Wow, how precise . We needed privacy all right. But to say we were literally the only living beings on the small island. It felt so weird but at the same time so different.

"Come with me , beautiful". Karan was very careful, guiding me before my clumsiness could take over making me trip.

We were standing in front of a cottage, it was decorated with beautiful lights and glass candles making road to the inside of the cottage.

This was it.

And we are done .

Just kidding . (Mature part ahead). please       VOTE    and COMMENT

Read on.

I squeezed his hand and he squeezed back mine , assuring me.

"Come inside. Love" . The inside of the cottage didn't look anything like the outside. I thought it'll be like a cabin but no. It has different rooms inside illuminated by candle lights making the place look dreamy .

Karan led my to the small table in the center of the room with two chairs.

We had our dinner in complete silence. Our hearts beating like crazy in synchronisation. No one said anything. It wasn't even required. The eating was more like a teasing game with our wondering hands touching randomly and stolen kisses.