chapter 30

( can you please VOTE)

Karan's POV

(This chapter has mature scene in it . You have been warned . But I know you will still read . )

It's been a few days since my accident. My hand was still in a cast , otherwise I was perfectly fine.

I had to join office very soon , but Mia started crying whenever the topic came up. So finally I settled on doing back once my cast is off ,which will be pretty soon .

It was morning and today I had a surprise for her . She was getting ready in her jogging clothes, little did she know,she wasn't going alone today.

I mean I was prescribed to have regular work out.
Plus also to wander off any unwanted "kid-Sid-whatever".

"Karan , what are you doing so early, do you need anything?" Always the doting wife, not that I was complaining.

"Why, wifey I am going for a morning jog of course  ,with you. Now that I finally have time. " Her face lit up in happiness.

"Oh good , let's go then ". We went our of home and got in the car .

The driver dropped us in the local park . Since my accident, my security team has tighten my security a notch . So two of my guards were here as well in regular clothes. They spread out but always  close .

Mia's stomach had gotten pretty round , she was visibly pregnant. We were just talking a lazy stroll around the park ,with us holding hands .

An elderly couple passed by us and the lady was smiling brightly and nudged her husband to look at us. They gave us a warm smile and moved along , probably reminiscing their young ages , being in love.

I gripped her hand tightly and Mia tightened her hold as well .

"So , let's jog for sometimes now " . And we started jogging slowly. I could go really fast but my wife couldn't. Gradually she picked up some pace and we were both jogging side by side , chatting about the most random things .

I was happy when that Sid-Kid didn't show up . Good riddance.

We were coming back home , and I realized that we never did an ultrasound. When Mia went for the doctor's appointment it was really early in the pregnancy, but now was the perfect time.

I wanted to surprise Mia . So I called my secretary and instructed him to set up an appointment for today.

Mia came back after taking a shower, her hair was wet . Her face was bare of any make up . The pregnant glow suited her very much . Her skin was almost glowing.

Damn it . I wanted to take her there and then.

At first I didn't want to touch her , but now that I do ,it was proving to be very tough to keep my hands to myself. Cold showers became more frequent.

She never made it easy . That little minx . Always wearing revealing clothes in home . She said ,she was comfortable.
Like now, she was wearing something baggy dress . It reached her knees but her one should was completely bare to my eyes with a generous amount of her left boob . It didn't help that she was not wearing bras anymore when we were alone . Her boobs are really sensitive now . They didn't disappoint , standing proudly against that flimsy material she was wearing.

(VOTE VOTE VOTE)

Mia cleared her throat, I was caught staring at her boobs.
"Wow love , they are looking nice . " I gave her left boob a small squeeze with my good hand .