chapter 26

Karan's POV

Being the good husband I was , I followed through every demand my lovely wife had . I brought her a lot of chocolates.
She didn't want to share even with me ,so I bought some more for me . But guess what.

She took my part too showing me her puppy dog eyes. Wow . Karan you are so whipped.

After that I took her for shopping one of the biggest mistakes in my life .

Never take your pregnant wife for shopping ever.

She wanted me to choose cloths for her. For once I felt good because unlike other people's wives mine wanted to involve me as well.

What I didn't realize,it was some kind of tricky test for me. Being the fool I am, I selected some clothes for her thinking how sexy or hot she'll look in them but only for me, I forgot she's putting on some weight now . She looked a little chubbier but one absolute cutie though. So I picked up two dresses in one size small.

She started crying when she didn't fit properly. I felt like slapping myself for this mistake.

Even the sales girl was shocked and she didn't have any idea what to do . Thankfully it was an exclusive outlet so there's very less people . I continued rubbing Mia's back in circular motion and shoot an apologetic smile to the sales girl and she scattered away.

"Mia it's all right love . I will just get you a bigger size. " I tried to console her but looked like I triggered her because she started crying even louder .

"Hush . Mia . Tell me what's wrong baby?" Come to think about it's really hilarious. Here she's having a kid herself but to me she felt like a kid herself.

"You don't love me anymore Karan . I am fat now . Look I already look so bad . Then I will get bigger . You will leave me ." WTF.

I hugged her closer and pulled her up from her chair . Instead I took a seat and I pulled her on my lap .

"See I can still hold you completely in my arms . You are not fat Mia. I will never ever leave you . You understand! You are with my child of course you will get bigger and I will get even more of you. And now that was a stupid mistake on my part . I will call the salesgirl and she'll bring you a bigger size . Ok . But tell me do you like those clothes?" Finally her lips curved upwards and I sighed in relief.

"Um hm" she's blushing and hid her face in my chest. I decided to take advantage and tease her a little .

"Which one. Um let me guess the red one? But love those are for my eyes only. Will you wear that for me?" I knew she'd say no and then I would tease her more. And as usual she blushed.

Because that red dress it was a really short dress and with very bold details. I wouldn't be surprised if she never touched it.

The salesgirl finally showed up with the bigger sizes . And Mia went inside the trial room to change . The salesgirl had to help someone so she went away , I was just outside the trial room door, I basically had nothing to do since I didn't even had my phone on me.

The door creeked open and Mia poked her head out calling for the sales girl but since she's not there I vouched to help.

I went inside the trial room and locked the door. Mia was standing by the mirror, her back on it and she's looking down. Her hands were fisted and from her body language she was nervous but why ?

Slowly I approached her without saying anything and Mia turned her back on me . Her front was facing the mirrors and her eyes were closed tightly.

I was amused but then I realized why . She was wearing a black dress it fit her like a glove. It had a long zeeper till the back of her knees , where the dress ended . She manages the zeeper till her lower back but then her back was exposed to me . She wasn't wearing any bra.