chapter 32

First things first : I need help with something. So anyone who remembers all the little details about Mia's pregnancy message me .

( Vote and comment please)

Now read on.

Mia's POV

Karan said we will land in the early morning. The flight's about 7 hours . I had no idea wherever we were going. I asked for hundredth time ,but the reply was the same . He tried to changed the topic or he pretended not to hear me and then he smiled and said no .

Come on .

This was our first trip ever and I didn't even know what to expect . What if we get stranded in some weird place or something.

We were flying in the Raichand's private jet and did I say it was gorgeous. Really, it was so spacious and the interior's really cozy with a tint of formal look. We were 10 people flying together and everyone's mingling really good. Karan treats everyone well , even that bloody airhostress. She kept making googly eyes at my husband. But Karan didn't spare her another look .

Still she kept looking at him with some longing,as if she's missing something. The first time she came, her uniform was intact but the next time when she came with food , her top two buttons were undone. Trying to trap some guy in her booby trap .

Pathetic. Get your own man, lady .

But then after wishing everyone goodnight, she didn't come back. Good riddance.

Everyone's sleeping now , but I couldn't sleep as I was already sleeping earlier. Even karan's tired and he's sleeping now . But this man he still won't loosen his grip even in his sleep. He loves it , cocooning me in his arms , while he sleeps or whenever he's around.

I turned in his arms and looked outside the window, nothing could be made out properly, everything was looking small dots of lights but nevertheless the night looked beautiful. I always dreamed of travelling with my love . Now that was becoming a reality - I couldn't wait for the next morning. It was a business trip indeed but Karan said he had very less work to do after that we will go around places.

Wow.

I didn't know how long I started out of the window , then I dosed off leaning back in my love's arms.

( Vote please please)

"Wake up, Mia we gotta go.. Mia" . Karan was shaking my shoulders softly when my eyes opened .

"Finally. Good morning wifey". His face was so close to mine, and his small smile was as always doing its job- stopping my heart. I just wanted to pull him closer and kiss him, but then I remembered the other people around us .

"Morning " , I mumbled. He leaned forward and kissed my forehead. He never forgets ever . It's like some kind of daily routine for him.

"Get up, we have already landed , my lady . Everyone's waiting outside. Go freshen up. I will wait here ".

Karan was still waiting when I came out.
Damn , I missed the captain's announcement, I missed wherever I came.

That airhostress was still waiting for us ,"Thank you sir, ma'am . Hope you had a good time . See you next time". All the time she was staring at my husband. Heck , I will make sure never to fly with her again. Ever .