chapter 38

What? A double update??????
I guess you will hate Karan a little bit after this chapter.

Please vote and comment . And share .

MIA POV

I was getting ready for the party of the year as Zee has put it. Karan had sent his designer friend with all his exclusive pregnancy gowns. Jim was the typical gay designer ,with high expectations from his models.

"I want you to look the best doll even with your big belly, far better than all the actors and models will come tonight with other businessmen. " His words , not mine and how he going to make that possible was lost on me.

Then after spending 5 hours with him I knew why he was the best . He made me try more than 20 gowns and apparently nothing cried out to him to pick it. Then finally my 21st gown screamed at him and he settled on that .

The colour was a daring bold red . That hugged my body like a glove. He said my shoulders were made to show off and that's how that dress was . My half back was showing and a decent amount of cleavag was on display and my now big boobs filled out the dress perfectly and the dress pushed them up a little making it more tempting. The dress was a fit till my hips and then flared out till the floor . The fabric was really soft and comforting on my skin.

Karan even appointed stuff to take care of my grooming. Two girls worked their magic on my face and stiff muscles and by the time they were done I felt like a new woman ,as cliché as it sounds. Another hour spent on my makeup and hairstyle , I couldn't recognise myself anymore. My skin looked refreshed and healthy, not a sign of the fattige that I generally felt. I was glowing.

"Doll , see you are looking dazzling. Wow . Do you want to model for me?" Jim looked serious. " Wow Jim I will take it as a compliment. But before my pregnancy and marriage I was studying to be a fashion designer. I want to create so after giving birth I want to finish my degree and practice it. I will need to do internship." Jim didn't let me finish , before he said " say no more girl. Consider it done . You will get a free internship from me , only if you promise to model for me sometime."

"Okay , I can do that . Thank you once again Jim ". He moved his hands and dismissed my thanks. I forwarded my hand for a shake but instead he pulled me forward and kissed my cheeks.

"Bye Doll , I will see you again. "

Like he promised , a black SUV was waiting for me sharp at eight . I recognized the driver, I had seen him driving Karan around sometimes.

He handed me a small package and said nothing.

Beneath the packaging was a small handwritten note in impeccable handwriting, " for the only love of my life".   
                                                      ~K.

The pendant was a really simple red velvet stone that perfectly matched my dress , encrusted with small diamonds . I put on the chain and the red stone settled on my exposed cleavage, drawing more attention to it. Somehow I had the idea that Karan won't be really happy with his decision.

And I was right, he demanded I took off the pendant, but I liked it to much to listen to him , thus he sulked.

The night seemed really young. There was a small press release and then a speech that Karan had prepared and another speech followed by dad. This moment was of a great pride to me- the two men of my life , standing there on top together. But I wasn't left alone, Karan dedicated his success to me ,thus I was called on the stage too.

"Gentlemen, enjoy the rest of the night. The counters are already opened. Help yourselves." The the party started . My father left soon, saying he was too old for parties anyway. Karan was by my side the entire time, never leaving me alone. He didn't say but maybe he was a bit paranoid , I could tell . So I made it a point to never drift away from him .