chapter 7

"okhay babe , I don't know what's wrong with you and I am worried sick so stop being so stubborn and let me take you to the hospital", Zee finished as she gave me a glass of water to wash my mouth . That taste of after puke was making me sick again .

I gurgled and after being satisfied with the taste I turned to her " Zee, trust me this will go away . I am sure this is all about that nasty food I ate and for the 1000th time I seriously hate hospitals and you know that . " I gave her a hard stare hoping she will listen .

"Really??? Then why are you always puking in the morning for the past week and oh yeah you even fainted . You know what let me inform Karan,then only you will listen" she said while getting her phone and connecting the call .

I tackled her to the ground and snatched the phone away disconnecting the line . Karan didn't need to know .Zee was enough, I didn't need him to make me feel like a 4 years old.

"Zee seriously? You know how he is . Please fine I will come for that check -up and mom you just relax".

That's how I found myself in a hospital taking various tests after two hours . They took my blood and measured my weight and stuff and I was really embarrassed when a young nurse asked for my urine samples . But anyways I was done and we were both hungry . So we headed out.

The next day came and I was a little sad because I couldn't talk to Karan last night like every other nights . He texted me informing that he was stuck in some presentation.

But as usual he managed to make me smile when I saw a text message from him .

Good morning,my baby . I am so very sorry that we couldn't talk last night . To make it up for that I wanna take you out tonight. Wherever you want. Bye see you at 7pm .

How would anyone say no to that . So I immediately typed a YES and sent . Done.

I already had some plans with zee and with some other girls from college. So as planned we met at our regular cafe and took breakfast . Then Sharon wanted a new wardrobe so we went to the mall and shopped a lot . Shopping was really fun with girlfriends but the process was tedious and by the end of it my feet and back were hurting . I missed Karan a lot . We're practically inseparable so it was only fair . I remembered when he took me shopping and how I came out wearing that Burgundy dress and how possessively he kissed me . I didn't even realise I was smiling until my friends started to tease me .

"Oohh someone's thinking of their hot meat bf . Huh" Sharon winked at me and high-fived Zee .

"Obviously after all baby needs her daddy !! What do you say ?" Sasha teased and zee and Sharon started hooting .

"Babe , how dare you . Why didn't you tell me you like it rough huh?? So how rough just some spanks rough is ok or do you want hanging from the ceiling kind of rough"

How the conversation turned about my sex life was completely beyond my understanding and my continuous blushing didn't help as well . So they kept teasing me and I could feel not just my face but infact my whole body felt as if I was in some kind of heat .  And my friends kept laughing looking at my red face .

Beep.

You have a new message from unknown number. This felt like déjà vu but obviously it was not from the same person .

Ms .Jaiswal your reports are ready . Please come and collect them .

So I excused myself and Zee also came with me so we headed off to the hospital once again.