chapter 27

Karan's POV

Business was doing good, infact it won't be a lie to admit it was now doing better than ever . That celebration party Raichand industries threw to celebrate the deal with the Mckenzie's was a huge success for the company.

A lot of bad things happened that night . But also that night brought me my dream project with Jaiswals group AKA Mia's dad's company. Mr.Jaiswal approached me that night with a deal that I always wanted.

So now after working on it for months ,the results were wonderful. Hopefully now we will be able to get the company merger that I wanted and why I had to do everything.
Indeed my motive wasn't the purest neither was my methods but the end result was better than anything I ever hoped for.

Being a former womanizer I never thought of ever settling down,much less with someone like Mia. She was so timid ,so shy when I met her . It's not like she's the first girl I played but with her my motives were different. But then I got to Know her on a different level. Admittedly whatever affection I showed her before our impromptu marriage it was all part of the plan.

It was simple really. Woo her , marry her , get the business deal and voila divorce after a year . I had no obligation towards her . Then she got pregnant, I thought I will also get my heir and then I will leave her .

But now looking back , I can only laugh at my own stupidity. I never thought this day will come when I will even fear my own shadow so that nothing can snatch her away from me. I never realized when a deceit became the reality. She took my breath away with her purity and innocence. She gave me her everything and in return unknowingly I gave her my everything.

Did I love her ? I wasn't sure because maybe I was never in love. I was the heartless heartbreaker . But now I don't wanna let her go , ever . I can't even imagine someone else with her, making her happy, taking care of her my blood boils . There's this constant need I feel now a days to stay around her and to always keep touching her. I felt like I had to make up for the lost time when I was not my true self . I had to give her so much of happiness and good memories that she'll never ever leave me.

"What's your biggest fear ,Karan " she asked me once .

"That I won't be able to full fill the expectations " . I was scared I won't make my dad proud .

But now things have changed. If she asked me now I would say ,"I am scared of you leaving me behind". That's the truth.

Mia was doing really well with her  pregnancy ,she started walking for sometime every morning as the doctor suggested. I wanted to go with her but I didn't want to overwhelm her with my presence . So when she said she wanted some "me" time I reluctantly agreed . She didn't go a long way and promised to call me immediately if anything changes.

I was typing the new presentation when the door bell rang . Mia's home .

( Can you guys vote  and comment !!!!!! Please please please. )

Meera aunty opened the door as usual .

"See Sid , I told you".

"Yeah right!"

A male voice disturbed me . Mia brought a guy home !

I wanted to go over there but still I wanted her to notice me first so I sat there looking at my laptop screen, doing nothing.

"Karan" . Finally.

"Yes , Mia?" I faked boredom,as if I was really busy.

"See who I brought home!"

I know some idiot.

"Sid, meet my husband Karan and Karan this is my jogging friend Siddharth Khurana , Sid."

He looked like a decent guy . Maybe of around 22 or 23 . He was always smiling. Bloody fool.

He was smiling expectantly at me . So I gave him a nod .

What the hell?? He was still looking at me .

Then only I noticed he had his right hand forwarded , I shook his hand tightly.

Like they say a man us judged by his handshake.

"Come with me Sid . Lemme show you around"Mia took him with her , she was so happy and giving him smiles and that kid was also smiling back at her . She didn't even give me another smile and I was waiting for her .

Great .

Finally after an eternity later the over happy duo decided to come downstairs , I was already seated waiting for them .

"See I told you'll like it here and you were being all arrogant . Come let's eat " Mia was constantly smiling with that fool and how dare he , he was passing my wife small smiles.

Meera aunty served us breakfast and they were talking animatedly , as if I wasn't even there.
I was feeling invisible. When will this fool go?

Finally he decided to get lost and Mia wasn't really happy about it, that irked me pretty much.

Holy fuck . I was jealous of that stupid Kid.

"Mia" . My voice came out more grumpy than my liking.

"Yes" . She turned, smiling at me.

"Who the heck was that kid?" I crossed my arms across my chest trying to look more intimidating .

"Don't you remember, I told you about him once. And asked you if I could bring him home and you said yes ."

Wtf? Why on earth I said yes? Bloody hell that's what happens when I ignore her rants .

Next time I will go to the jog as well.

"Don't you remember , Karan " . She's pouting. Oh no , please don't cry .

"No no babe , of course now I remember. You know me I keep forgetting stuff" .she finally smiled at me. "Love, I gotta go now . You be a good girl all right. I will be back soon ".

I pulled her in a tight hug before she could get upset . It's new she doesn't like it when I leave. Mia caged her arms around me even tighter . Her head on my chest exactly where my heart resides, she sighed happily. That felt so good . She felt so good in my arms , I squeezed her a little and she moaned softly. She was so soft now -her body was so soft and she was all mine .

Mine alone .

"Come on love, don't be like that." Reluctantly she parted and pulled my neck down and kissed my forehead.

I Pecked her lips. She tasted like fruits she just ate . My favorite desert always- her lips. I can't ever get enough of those sweet lips.

I was really getting late . So I pecked those palm lips again and then placed a kiss on her forehead. I always do that . I love kissing her forehead always whenever I go anywhere.

"Come back soon ". She mumbled.

"Umm, yes love .soon"

------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys. Please don't hate me . I know you don't.

I was really busy and I went on a vacation and now the college's starting once again so mean back to my routine.

Meaning you will get regular updates.

Please please vote and comment. I need all your support.

We are #316 today. Still we are in 500 . Can we again get back in top 20. !????????

Please. Guys vote and comment and share .

Love love .