chapter 35

Mia's Pov

Time went by so fast that I didn't even realize our 2weeks were almost over. We were returning home tomorrow.

Karan didn't leave me alone and like he promised he didn't attend any business calls . He was always there, everyday taking extra care of me as we explored the beautiful private island.

We made sure to attend every tourist activities available, even though I wanted to go for some light hiking through the forest , I wasn't allowed and Karan didn't go anywhere leaving me behind. I felt bad, knowing his crazy love for adventures .

The most part I'll miss ,will be our private swimming sessions . Karan had this new found obsession with my evergrowing belly . He's always playing with it, caressing it with his feather like touches.

We came really closer in this period , Karan loved bathing me

We came really closer in this period , Karan loved bathing me . He learnt how to give massages to me and those were all really relaxing after a nice day out. He treated me like a queen .

I was sad that we were going back, not that I didn't like it back home but still this place was something else, even though this was someone else's house and they had generously lent us for the time being, but I wanted to stay here for some more.

Today was the last day , I didn't want to go anywhere . My belly had grown a lot ,and I didn't feel much energetic anymore. Karan was gone before I woke up, probably to buy souvenirs.

I had a nice breakfast prepared and waiting for me. My appetite had grown remarkably, I was always hungry these days and Karan spoiled me by getting me everything whenever I wanted.

Beside my plate ,  a small yellow paper was kept. Intrigued,I opened that . But it only had one word on it "bedroom".

Filled with excitement,I made it to the bedroom in record time with my huge belly and sore feet.

Another yellow note was waiting for me on my dresser, "closet" it said. What could be !

The closet room was huge but another yellow note was easily spotted . I made my it to the note within a few steps , but this time the note had something else with it too. It was a beautiful ivory box .

The note said , "open it".

I was left shocked seeing the contents of the box. Inside the box was the best white gown I had ever seen , it was long and flowy with a beautiful 4ft. trail. If I was not wrong , it was a wedding gown , what was happening? And there was also matching shoes with the gown , not some stiletto heel but a nice beautiful pair of shoes with 1inch heel. Also it had a pair of beautiful solitaires.

Underneath everything there was another small not but in blush pink colour. "Wear it for me, this evening. - k" . I was feeling giddy all of a sudden. Maybe he had planned something, he grew fond of folk activities fast so this could be something like that. He couldn't possibly be planning what I thought.