chapter 47

Mia's POV

I was surprised not to hear Andra's sharp cries. It was almost her feeding time and she's being quiet. That's a first .

Even if that made me a selfish mother, I needed just a little more time for myself. Being a single mother isn't easy at all. And then I decided to start my internship while finishing my degree online. Life was a complete mess and all that because of that devil. I wished he would just sign those papers and we would be through . He wanted a divorce and I was granting his wish .

He could go back to being that fuckboy and I would try to indulge myself in work so much that I won't have time to even think about him. Because whenever I had free time I couldn't stop myself from thinking about him. I loved him to much . Love him too much.

I needed to be occupied. Even though dad thinks I should take it slow and not push myself so much but he's wrong, he doesn't know what goes on in my mind ,in my heart. How many times I thought that I had no motive to leave, I wasn't worthy of love . But then there's Andra,who needed me. It was for her I was hanging on.

I needed to go on for her. I patted myself as dry as possible and wrapped the towel around me. I would get dressed after feeding her . I was such a selfie mother.

I could hear some whispers , was someone in my room? Had to be my dad, he loved playing with Andra.

"Sorry baby, momma took too long, I will just feed y-y . WTH ARE YOU DOING HERE KARAN ?"I couldn't believe my eyes what was he doing in my room . My heartbeat started going faster. "and why is she in this dress? Give her to me!"  Why did he dress Andra in that dress? But my princess was looking like an angel.

I didn't miss when his eyes gave me an once over . Bloody Pervert . I was in a towel in front of him . Shit.

" Naah I will just keep her with me for one month and two weeks and then return to you. All right . Now that we got it covered , I will be on my way Mrs. Raichand". He was sad that I didn't let him meet my daughter and I didn't miss his persistence on Mrs. Raichand.

"What the hell is wrong with you Karan! You want to take her away from me? And what is she doing ? Why is she suckling on your neck?" Honestly I was scared. It was his intention all this time . Wasn't it?
I wasn't going to fall for his traps once more. I needed to be strong. At least I needed to pretend.

"Umm she's looking for boobs. She's hungry . Here ". I almost let out a laugh looking at his face. He looked horrified . But no , we needed to be completely professional with each other . But I was really having a hard time staying strong as those pair of eyes I loved so much kept moving all over my skin.

"W-well please go. I will just feed her here. " He needed to go. I almost felt exposed under his heated gaze . I wasn't sure if I could control my urges if he kept looking at me like that.

"Oh but you can do that infront of me. I have seen all the goodies ." That bustard. How dare he!

"Please Karan . I need some privacy".

"Okay, I will be outside. We'll talk when you are done." He took a step towards us , my body was against the wall now , I had no place to move . I was so stiff anticipation kept building inside me, damn this hormones, I was turning into a slut. How could I crave his touch when he's the bane of my existence.

He leaned in and kissed Andra's cheeks before he moved away straightening his suit . Without any words he walked outside , but not before telling me to hold onto something.

The door closed.

My towel dropped behind me. The sneaky bustard , he might have tugged at it . Why were you doing this Karan ? Playing games with me when you obviously knew your effect on me. Just why ?

I felt like crying. I am always crying after delivery . The doctors said it's a syndrome that sometimes happens after delivery . It's called postpartum depression.

But I wasn't sure if it was that or Karan .

Andra's small hands rested on my boobs , she's hungry. I guided her mouth properly and she began suckling fast .

After putting her to sleep and dressing myself properly I opened the door, as he said he was patiently waiting outside my door ,his hands in his pockets.

"Oh you're dressed. I thought I would have some fun with that new modified body".

I couldn't put my finger on what triggered it but in the next moment I had already slapped him accross the  face.
"That's it right! I was just a body to you. You took advantage of me when I was drunk. You almost sold me to that disgusting pig like a prostitute . I am right. I was so stupid. You didn't want to touch me not because the doctor said , but you were done with me. That's why you went and fucked that girl on our wedding night.  Right! I was just another body to you". I was rambling . I was going into shock , how my life has came to this posting. How didn't I see it coming!

In the next moment a hot pair of lips were pressed on mine . I tried to shook him off, I tried to shove him away but he was relentless. He dragged me back in my room and the door was locked. I was pushed up against the wall. Karan was hurting me . Badly.  It'd leave bruises . His hands moved up and down my body. Touching, squeezing.

I hated it. Every moment of it. "Karan please let me go. I don't want this ". I tried to knee him there , but he pushed his leg between mine leaving me defenceless. His rough hands almost ripped the top part of my dress.

My tears were not stopping. I couldn't believe this was happening again. I was back in the same night Daniel assaulted me . "Stop " . My voice was almost gone . Then he was gone too. The weight on me that was trapping me there was gone too.

"Did I ever treat you like that Mia? Like a body ? Like a p-prostitute ?" I fixed my dress but I couldn't meet his eyes. But then I did. And I wish I didn't .

His eyes were glossy. Silent tears rolled down his face .

-----------------------------------------

Yo it was intense . Hope you liked it . Then please vote for both chapters and comment.

Bye